The invisible edge : shave ready

I sent my two brand new dovos to them and they came back with a lot of hone wear for new razors and also nowhere near as sharp as they should be. I wouldn't reccomend them.

Edit: they also palmed me off with shit excuse saying that "5 o'clock shadow came about as straights aren't meant to be that sharp and so you didn't get a close shave and your stubble was noticeable by the end of the day". I didn't say another word to them and went elsewhere. That kind of customer service and attitude deserves a slug or two in the face with a shotgun IMO

One of the was the fake mother of pearl. It doesn't get much use and I'd be willing to part with it. I now know how to hone so if you were interested PM me and we can sort something.

Last edited:
I sent my two brand new do is to them and they came back with a lot of homeward for new razors and also nowhere near as sharp as they should be. I wouldn't reccomend them.

Edit: they also palmed me off with shit excuse saying that "5 o'clock shadow came about as straights aren't meant to be that sharp and so you didn't get a close shave and your stubble was noticeable by the end of the day". I didn't say another word to them and went elsewhere. That kind of customer service and attitude deserves a slug or two in the face with a shotgun IMO

One of the was the fake mother of pearl. It doesn't get much use and I'd be willing to part with it. I now know how to hone so if you were interested PM me and we can sort something.
That type of customer service is totally unacceptable,very rude & a sign of the times in this country with people's attitudes & mentality.Thankyou for the offer James,it's much appreciated but I decided to have a custom made by Edward Brice,So I am not bothering with a Dovo now.Cheers.

That certainly doesn't sound like the Invisible edge to me I personally know Adam very well and can only say you would recieve first class customer service seems very unusual.
To be honest I wouldn't be put off by the comment if I was to buy from the I.E as I would take things as I found them on the day so to speak.I won't be bothering now anyway because I prefer custom made razors.

Reactions: OSP
TIE customer service in my experience is very good, his product lines are comprehensive and if you only wanted one supplier of hardware you'll do well to find better.

Back
Top Bottom