Teabags - which ones?

Blyth Spirit said:
Millay said:
YMMV oh no the acronyms are creeping back help.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: Sorry Millay, its a one off from me but I had to use it just once ...I only found out what it meant a couple of days ago. [He said, blushing ashamedly in old fogey-ish magificence]

Doh!
:roll:

its ok now, ive been breathing into a brown paper bag since i read the post.. my breathing is back to normal. :lol:

Loose leaf tea is all I drink, bags just don't seem very good anymore. All you need is a tea strainer to convert.

It's a bit like shaving with a DE & then using a free Quattro you get in the post. No more bags for me.

I recently ordered some Taylors Vanilla tea, super stuff.
672c11f0-d379-4e93-a1aa-569a7a4f612e_main_Vanilla270.jpg

I've now located a nearby tea store that sells Taylor of Harrogate teas. I will settle on their pure Assam loose leaf, which is wonderful really.
Fortnum & Mason is for Sundays. :hungrig

Something fairtrade for me, I like people to get paid a living wage.

I think a tray of tea saplings (? - seedlings?) to make my own plantation would be my Desert Island luxury. Oh, after my anti-depressants, of course. Need them.

Frederick said:
I've now located a nearby tea store that sells Taylor of Harrogate teas. I will settle on their pure Assam loose leaf, which is wonderful really.
Fortnum & Mason is for Sundays. :hungrig

Yes the Pure Assam is a really good tea, I'm drinking a cup right now.

I'm not a tea drinker so I'll quickly pop in then out of this thread!

I recently went to Tesco to buy some tea for SWMBO. She's not too bothered about which tea she drinks but draws the line at real cheapo crap. I wanted a Fair Trade tea and was surprised at the amount these teas varied in price. In the end I actually went for Tesco's Finest Fair Trade. You'd think it would be quite pricey but was cheaper than the others of that type.

I also noticed that Tesco were selling some smaller packs at a cheaper price per bag than larger 'value' packs. I think this was PG Tips. Anyway, it pays to look at the labels to compare the prices. In some cases two smaller boxes may work out better value than one big box.

:mrgreen:

I always have a huge coffee in the morning and that takes care of my caffeine, so at night I'll have some red berry tea or something. I also like black tea, but tend to get the decaf versions lately. Clipper has a decent fair trade, organic decaf black tea. Other than that my fav was always the Twinings English Brekko.

Back
Top Bottom