Talc

jds

What's the feeling out there on talcum powder? I love a quick dusting after a shower, but would like something a little more fragranced than the Simple talc I'm currently using.
Also, what's the feeling about the cancer risk from talc... surely it must be exceptionally small?

Final question - what would spending a whack on, say, a Floris talc, get me over and above a cheaper brand?

Ta

Jon

I do for a dusting on me nuts after a shower as I'm a little heavy on the legs and its a bit uncomfy otherwise. But I'm using jack black dry down there which isn't talc it's a cornflower mix with a natural herby smell which is quite nice

Imperial leather talc...I sometimes have a problem with perfume sensitivity with other brands...

I Like a sprinkle of talc on my toes and etc., after a shower...been using Imperial leather for years with no problems..

Brianpilman said:
I do for a dusting on me nuts after a shower as I'm a little heavy on the legs and its a bit uncomfy otherwise. But I'm using jack black dry down there which isn't talc it's a cornflower mix with a natural herby smell which is quite nice
I can't un-read that. Or destroy the mental image :icon_cry2::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

To be honest I do same. Chunky thighs etc can mean it gets a little uncomfortable down there so some decent talcum works wonders. Good for between toes too if I can be bothered.

It's quite a lot of stuff

392b78ca2001cdd1f6b32dd65a856ece.jpg

Thanks for the ingredients brian. Ids, I'm surprised that you find it course, but doubt it's the cornflour. I have some here and it is ultra soft and silky. I might try some after my next bath just as an experiment - I have a big bag of the stuff. Maybe it's the boron nitride making it coarse?

Brianpilman said:
I think I know where ids is coming from its not coarse to me but it is a drier feeling on the skin to normal talc when applying so its a rougher feeling between hand and skin

Yep, Brian, that's a far better description. I am comparing it to the two other talcs I have - Simple and Cuticura - which do feel softer to me.

I'm looking forward to hearing Nanny's comments....

Jon

Hello Jon, I would highly recommend: " Pinaud " Clubman finest talc. I use this either for body or in my Shaving puffer after a shave.

A 9oz = 255g plastic tub costs £9.70p will last a good nine month's or more.

Charles U.K

Back
Top Bottom