Tabac EDT vs EDC

Been looking around what Tabac is offering from scents- saw they do quite a few different ones out there.

My question is which one is more similar in scent to Tabac soap - Eau de cologne or eau de toilette? Or maybe is it any other of their offerings?
Seeing as they're inexpensive, I'm tempted to buy one to wear on the days that I shave with Tabac - just to keep it nicely in sync.

I'm assuming EDT will be longer-lasting with better sillage too?

yep thinking of something along those lines - minus the balm that is.

Potentially using Tabac a while after the shave - just to keep the scent going for a while longer.

Was it actually that strong of a sensory overload?
It just wouldn't go. It seems like a great idea in the morning but when an old lady's handbag is all you can smell by 4 in the afternoon, you realise that you made a very poor choice.

giphy.gif

Triple Tabac here! soap, aftershave, followed by cologne...we are still social distancing after all,,,good for those days when you want to project prescence and yes the 300ml bottle of cologne is the way to go for the real Tabac experience. Get it while you can before Europe closes down completely; trade is cut; the ports are blocked or all three...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom