Swedish Swing Razors

Darkbulb said:
Bechet45 said:
Oooooow! yes! - or however you spell a girlie squeal - when the moment comes, please may I have the shiny, smooth one? What brings on a moment of weakness for you, oh Dark Lightness?

I've been 'accumulating 40-50 razors and am now working my way through them - and having great fun doing so - but at the end of the year the plan is to really just keep 10-12 razors and sell off the rest.

Carl, it would be fun to see you making that noise and maybe at the same time prancing/flouncing around a bit.

So Bulby old buddy, you are doing things the right way. Try a buncha razors and see what fits best. Keep those and get rid of the rest and done deal....you gotta nice selection of rotation razors.

Smart,

Martin

Ohhhh, possibly after you have tried that shiny rhodium #22(is that right?) we could do a swap for a week. Never tried that model which I believe is my Birth Year razor.....sheeesh. Anyway, I may have something to test drive you might find amusing. Heh, if I was gonna be mean I would send my Fancy French Floozy for you to ride.

Today marks the last day of my week of using the Swedish Swing "1935 CC" razor.
Looking back it's been a great week of shaving.
The razor lies somewhere between aggressive and mild - I guess 'medium' comes to mind.
I love the look of the razor and the way it feels when using it is different to any other razor I've used - it feels very unique with the heft and cold smoothness of the Swedish stainless steel. Very solid. The shape of the handle did feel a bit odd to at first as it is rather bottom-heavy but after just a few shaves that became less of a concern and I simply enjoyed how unique it felt.

So, placing the Swedish Swing "1935 CC" on the rack...and will be picking up the M.Peroni for next week's shave ....

r886qs.jpg

Carl's inner magpie has stolen a gold finished Swing in a tortoise-shell box and soon it will be in my bathroom!!

Swing_zpsi2lnxcql.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Yippee!!

Hmm! maybe 'stolen' isn't the right word when you have to beat some other nutter bidding silly money to make sure he wins. Anyone here? Paul?

Bechet45 said:
Carl's inner magpie has stolen a gold finished Swing in a tortoise-shell box and soon it will be in my bathroom!!

Swing_zpsi2lnxcql.jpg

Yippee!!

Hmm! maybe 'stolen' isn't the right word when you have to beat some other nutter bidding silly money to make sure he wins. Anyone here? Paul?

Paul? Me Paul? I put you onto it you silly bugger :D

You got it, then?

Aye! I got it!

I have some Vitamin B12 pills on the way - they are supposed to slow my memory loss, maybe even improve it. Not a hard task! Two files in my mind - Paul and Swing - but nary a synapse to connect them!

You done good, Paul - thanks for putting me on to it. Yippee!

Bechet45 said:

Swing_zpsi2lnxcql.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Yippee!!

Hmm! maybe 'stolen' isn't the right word when you have to beat some other nutter bidding silly money to make sure he wins.

Uncle Bertie said:
Stolen is the right word. :)

Well Mr Bulb, now would ya look at that! This brother bidding against brother act is probably a direct result of your enabling ways. It was only till you posted about it that anyone much cared or even knew about em. Paul did for sure and so did that buyer.

Anyway, it's gotta be a relief for Carl to get one of his 'shave anda haircut' razors in the arsenal so fast. Congrats on the nice looking addition.

I look forward to what Mr Bulb comes up with next.

Martin

Oh, to prevent members from jacking up the price, do what Mr antdad does. When he sees something nice that he wants, going for almost nothing and under the radar, he will just ask that no other member bid. Try that next time......

Bechet45 said:

Swing_zpsi2lnxcql.jpg
[/URL][/img]

Yippee!!

It looks great - and if that's the original box I'd say that's a really rare treat!
Now, dumb question, is it gold or silver? Not sure if that's the colour of the actual razor or just poor indoor lighting.

Back
Top Bottom