Swap NF for Wee Scot

Hi All

I'm off camping for three weeks this Summer (including two weeks in the African bush) and need a travel brush that will fit in my chrome tube.

So . . . anyone here want to swap an NF for a Wee Scot? I think you'd be quids in on the deal and if I wasn't in need of a tiny brush I wouldn't be offering this.

The brush in question is the one with the logo on in the picture. It's in "better than new" condition being nicely broken-in and well-cared for. Lightly used (in rotation with others) and basically a great piece of kit.

[attachment=2971]

Attachments

• P1270007.jpg
    P1270007.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 71
So, you´re gonna dig around in an African bush now, are ya, Rev?

Great deal on a splendid brush, it´s the 2201 two band finest silvertip, right!? I think that´s the best allrounder Peter has made and it´s bloody brilliant.

Mikael said:
So, you´re gonna dig around in an African bush now, are ya, Rev?

Oh it's all the wife's idea . . . she supports a development project so we're off to the Tanzanian / Kenyan border. Lots of injections!

I forgot to say that the brush is a slight seconds simple on the basis of the printing on the handle. I got it at a discount and wanted to be up front about it.

Only three injections needed Rev, makes you feel a bit shitty but nothing too bad.

Back
Top Bottom