Strange things happening

@Sabre i remember i was sat in my wifes old bedroom at my father in laws place,
just was on the bed in my own world then suddenly the tv came on,
think it freaked me out because it was one of those old crt tvs so had that cracking grey and black screen like from the movie the ring loool :ROFLMAO:

true story....my sis got a place and whilst getting the place obviously had decorators in and out etc,
anyways the house was done and had a few bit of furniture in,
and then she was like something went missing from the house,
i got a bit worried because she was about to move in with her kids as a single parent,
anyways i was like what went missing she was like the walkers crisp packets

i just burst out laughing, im like no way someone came in without breaking anything so mustve used a key and then just nicked the crisps,
i was like you got some limited edition crisps or something loool :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well I found the missing Proraso, it's not somewhere I would have put it intentionally...
where did it end up?

i've also had some stuff randomly going missing then finding it years later, can be rather confusing like how it happens,
either that or i got bad memory like a goldfish

on a serious note it can be freaky, not sure if you believe in God or anything but i would pray to God for protection when im feeling freaked out etc

where did it end up?

i've also had some stuff randomly going missing then finding it years later, can be rather confusing like how it happens,
either that or i got bad memory like a goldfish

on a serious note it can be freaky, not sure if you believe in God or anything but i would pray to God for protection when im feeling freaked out etc
I have several 80 litre tubs stacked 4 or 5 tubs high with shaving gear in the shave den (spare bedroom). It was resting on the edge of a tub half way up. Everything else from the two deliveries were put in a cardboard box in the shave den and left on a stack of other boxes.

The side of the stack of tubs was facing the window so not visible if you hunted around the room. It was hidden.

I have several 80 litre tubs stacked 4 or 5 tubs high with shaving gear in the shave den (spare bedroom). It was resting on the edge of a tub half way up. Everything else from the two deliveries were put in a cardboard box in the shave den and left on a stack of other boxes.

The side of the stack of tubs was facing the window so not visible if you hunted around the room...
you got any pics of your collection? would love to see mate as i think you'd probably have one of the best,
well thats the impression i get from your posts and acquisitions

you got any pics of your collection? would love to see mate as i think you'd probably have one of the best,
well thats the impression i get from your posts and acquisitions
I need to tidy up and sort out a few display cabinets, other wise they are just towers of mostly blue tubs which are not see through...

20210925_183647.jpgil_300x300.3017174129_faro.jpg
A display cabinet I have ordered for my fragrance collection.

I need to tidy up and sort out a few display cabinets, other wise they are just towers of mostly blue tubs which are not see through...

View attachment 80261View attachment 80262
A display cabinet I have ordered for my fragrance collection.
Wow nice collection mate, love the display stand too

Just curious is it just yourself using all these products or you share with like dad, bros, friends etc?

I ask as I personally don't know anyone in real life into wet shaving I literally have to finish everything I got but I still find an excuse for me to go and buy more stuff lol

Wow nice collection mate, love the display stand too

Just curious is it just yourself using all these products or you share with like dad, bros, friends etc?

I ask as I personally don't know anyone in real life into wet shaving I literally have to finish everything I got but I still find an excuse for me to go and buy more stuff lol
Generally just me, the other half uses the citrus shaving creams brushless.

Back
Top Bottom