Strange things happening

So,... it's tidying up and telling you to wash your hands?
The first two could possibly be me with memory loss. But there is no way I would move 500 mils of liquid soap and put it in the centre of the room. And stealing Lola's toys is just mean, and where's my Proraso?

I live in a modern apartment built in 2003.
Recently strange events have been occurring. My partner is currently away looking after her unwell Father.

1. A pair of slippers that were untidily at one end of the living room were arranged tidily underneath the clothes airer at the other end.

2. A few days later a pair of pyjama bottoms that had been on the airer drying, were folded smartly on top

3. This is the weird one, the liquid Marseille soap pump container that is usually next to the cold tap was dead centre on the floor in the bathroom.

4. I jokingly said to my housemate, an 11 year old miniature Schnauzer did you do this regarding the slippers. She indignantly huffed and ran away, she then did a few short barks and growls next to her toy box. Her two favourite toys have disappeared.

5. I just received a new Proraso balm, I have actually received around 6 in the last week. This has disappeared, I can't find it anywhere.

I do not take drugs and virtually never drink. This is very puzzling...
My Question would be why don’t you take drugs ?
is there something wrong with you :ROFLMAO:

Around 10 years ago I had a call from a friend to go round and help him move some furniture for his mother, she was frail and in her 80s. The furniture to be moved was an Edwardian wardrobe with two huge mirrors, looked like it had been there when the house was built, very high quality but really heavy, it was about 3 feet from the wall. We couldn't lift it and it took all our strength to move it an inch at a time back to the wall. I asked how it came to be moved, his mother said she heard it being moved one evening as she was watching TV, she lived alone. She went upstairs and no one was around.

She went on to say that anything made of glass was often moved, she would come down in a morning to find large glass ornaments that had been smashed, milk bottles were seen flying outside even though no one was there. She was very matter-of-fact and wasn't bothered by this at all and just took it upon herself to have nothing glass in the house.

Recently strange events have been occurring. My partner is currently away looking after her unwell Father.

1. A pair of slippers that were untidily at one end of the living room were arranged tidily underneath the clothes airer at the other end.

2. A few days later a pair of pyjama bottoms that had been on the airer drying, were folded smartly on top

3. This is the weird one, the liquid Marseille soap pump container that is usually next to the cold tap was dead centre on the floor in the bathroom.

4. I jokingly said to my housemate, an 11 year old miniature Schnauzer did you do this regarding the slippers. She indignantly huffed and ran away, she then did a few short barks and growls next to her toy box. Her two favourite toys have disappeared.

5. I just received a new Proraso balm, I have actually received around 6 in the last week. This has disappeared, I can't find it anywhere.

This is obviously a cry for help from a desperate lonely man who's off his meds and thinks he's got a girlfriend and a dog. :unsure:

;)

There are tales of people living in hidden rooms, loft spaces and so on ... confirmed after setting up home cameras. Perhaps take advantage of Black Friday and pop a couple of cameras up?

That, or the Schnauzer is a bold-faced liar! Check her breath for tell-tale Proraso mintiness. I've also heard of cats popping into folks' houses and stealing things, but not generally tidying up.

Curious! I'm sorry if I've weirded you out with the hidden room thing, but ghosts don't exist so Occam's razor would lead us simply to: someone is coming in and doing this.

@Sabre , have you changed your wi-fi password? I can't get online up here today. Don't make me come down and randomly move sh*t around again.
Sorry, I meant to say this all sounds really puzzling, and not at all like someone's living in your loft and messing with your head. Still, at least I'm not -oops, they're not - nicking food from your fridge yet ;)

Thankfully I do not have a loft. I had a nightmare a few weeks ago where I saw a bearded face at the end of my bed....
Was he fat and wearing a fur-trimmed coat? That was Santa in The Nightmare Before Christmas. Probably.

Well just to add to the ghost story thing, similar story happened to a mate of mine, where a pair of spectacles went missing and turned up some weeks later hidden halfway down a box of tissues. Single occupant household. He is also one of those people not given to flights of fancy. Although to be fair I know he has tried a few recreational class As at some point LOL! I sort of don't believe in ghosts but weird sh!t does happen.

youve got two options, get an exorcism
or give these guys a call lool

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom