Sound Advice?

Rolls Razor..:p
DSC_0233_zps7xl0bpyj.jpg

DSC_0235_zps01kwiief.jpg

DSC_0236_zpstb7pjuck.jpg

This is a True Blade Holder..Literally..Factory Blade Safety Razors Pre Determine the Blade Gap & Angle Etc..Like a Childs Bike with Stabiliser's..o_O

Billy

I would like to try a Fatip open comb at some point but I heard they are quite vicious and can nick easily.Is their quality and finish ok now. I have read a lot of complaints about Fatip quality on internet research.I don't plan on an R41 any time soon!

I would like to try a Fatip open comb at some point but I heard they are quite vicious and can nick easily.Is their quality and finish ok now. I have read a lot of complaints about Fatip quality on internet research.I don't plan on an R41 any time soon!

My Piccolo is well finished ( seems to be the luck of the draw ) and affords a smooth, clean shave with no probs.

JohnnyO. o/

Mine is fantastic, and not dangerous at all, aggressive but smooth and user friendly. Best modern DE for the price hands down, solid brass and a great shaver!

Back
Top Bottom