SOTD : Saturday 5th May - Friday 11th May 2018.

Date: 11 May 2018

Pre-shave:- Shower
Brush:- RazoRock Plissoft Synth. 24/57mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Castle Forbes Lavender
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Razor/Blade:- Rockwell 6C (R4) / Vintage Wilkinson Sword Stainless Super Sword-Edge #9
Post-shave:- Thayers Witch Hazel & Tea Tree Oil / Lucky Tiger Face Moisturizer / Lucky Tiger Aftershave & Face Tonic
Fragrance:- Proraso Wood & Spice

image.jpg ~SOTD~

Prep ~ Shower, Valbora Glycerlanolina soap
Razor ~ Hone Type 15
Blade ~ KAI Stainless
Soap ~ LPL ~ Fresh Rosemary
Brush ~ Omega Pro 49
Post ~ Floid Black Aftershave
Scent ~ Dior ~ Eau Sauvage (2012) EDP

With all of the above I couldn't fail to have a wonderful shave, great soap and a fantastic blade / razor combo.
My first use of this EDP from Dior and its a big thumbs up from me so once again a big thank you going out to @Benz3ne for sending me this sample, I wonder how it differs from the current EDP.....another one on my must buy list! :) cheers Ben.

Wishing you all a wonderful day.....P.

QtF5ZVS.jpg

Back in Thailand. First use of the Yaqi brush was very good. Looking forward to more.
YAQI : MUHLE : WICKHAM CLASSIC 24 : LÚCIDO AS

11/5/18

Razor - Lord L6
Blade - Supermax BDP (2)
Brush - Zenith Euro X
Soap - Cella
Post - Benjamin's Bay Rum

The Zenith Euro X produced a truly delightful lather with Cella today. The Lord L6 used to be one of my favourite razor heads but recently I've been finding myself preferring mild OC heads or a Gillette Tech.

11th May 2018

SOTD110518.JPG Pre: Shower, L'Oréal 5 in 1 Face, Body, Hair, Shave, Wash (Carbon)
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Sagrada Familia synthetic
Soap: Wickhams 1912 Magnum sample
Razor: EJ89 Lined handle
Blade: Nacet (4)
AS: Fine Platinum

Back to the trusty Wickhams today, and what a pleasure! Lovely scent and performance from the Magnum soap. Couldn't wait to try the newly acquired Fine Platinum AS and wow! Smells amazing (Aventus) , and a lovely 'burn/menthol' hit to it. We'll see how long the fragrance lasts. I am off to work.
Enjoy your afternoon chaps

Back
Top Bottom