Pre shave - Proraso Green
Razor - Feather AS-D2
Blade - Feather Hi Stainless
Shave Soap - Vintage Shulton Old Spice
Scuttle - Steve Woodhead
Aftershave - Vintage Shulton Old Spice
Balm - Nivea Sensitive

View attachment 47072
Happy Birthday to you, I love shaving with my Old Spice soap with a good splash of the original Shulton aftershave lotion, brings back fond memory's of my father shaving with the very same stuff.
Yours looks brand new! Has it got any scent left? :) P.

Happy Birthday to you, I love shaving with my Old Spice soap with a good splash of the original Shulton aftershave lotion, brings back fond memory's of my father shaving with the very same stuff.
Yours looks brand new! Has it got any scent l
Yours looks brand new! Has it got any scent left? :) P.

Thank you P, big 50 today

Yes I bought the mug and soap last month on eBay, it was unused with the stamp untouched, I think it dates from the late 60s. The soap smelt quite powdery, quite a different scent from the aftershave but that may be down to its age. Once lathered up it became less powdery but to be honest I much prefer the aftershave scent, having said that the performance just blew me away. Such a shame P&G don't seem interested in making products of this quality anymore.

Tuesday AM 2019-09-03

Moss Anniversary Slate scuttle with tepid water
Elite Razor Polo Speckled Amber Manchurian White (28/54)
XPEC Original shaving cream (first Forester Milan version)
Wolfman WR1-SB Titanium/WRH7
Gillette Platinum 'Swede' (12)
Aramis Tuscany aftershave
QyBIUlM.jpg

Tuesday evening

Cella
RazoRock Plissoft 24mm synth
Face lather
Gem Micromatic Clog-Pruf
Gem SS PTFE
Thayer's Rose Petal and Aloe Vera
Proraso M&E after shave

DFS tonight. I had to buff a bit harder; so the Gem is on its way out. I'm terrible at counting shaves between blade use; but I reckon this one has had a few passes.

View attachment 47079

...Nefertiti is looking as beautiful as ever :)

Back
Top Bottom