SOTD : Saturday 27th June - Friday 03th July 2020

I found the clown stuff more troubling - other than the fact that his back yard appears to be still being bombed by the Luftwaffe - coulrophobia - clowns are evil - the Japanese ladies? Should ever GCHQ ever pay attention to @Satanfriendly internet records - he's pumped. Ha ha. I.
Ha Ha , I just spat coffee every where !

"other than the fact that his back yard appears to be still being bombed by the Luftwaffe".

Monday‌ ‌06.29.20 ‌SOTD‌

DSCF0022 - Edited.jpg

Gillette ‘53 Brit #58 Aluminum Set
Gillette‌ ‌Nacet‌
Yaqi‌ ‌Ruby‌ ‌Handle‌ ‌24mm‌ ‌2-Band‌ ‌Badger‌ ‌
RazoRock‌ ‌XXX‌ ‌Italian‌ ‌Shaving‌ ‌Soap‌ ‌

Old Spice Cologne Original

DSCF0005 - Edited.jpg

Mon 29 SOTD
Soap RazoRock Mudder Focker 1st Use
Bowl Ceramic
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor RazoRock SLOC
Blade Tatra Platinum 6th
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Reuzel Wood & Spice
2nd of RazoRock Soap used. Now this is a better scent...much better than yesterday's Blue BarberShop. Still...scent is too mild..wish it was stronger. The lather created however was WOW! Took some time and much water but the result was terrific...super thick & creamy! Slick too!
Shave with razor paired with blade was nice, smooth and comfortable...auto-cruise. Not as efficient but enjoyable. 3+1 multiple passes without issues and DFS++ results. Face felt nicely moisturized after all the post & aftershaves. Rating 9.5/10
20200629_092908.jpg
20200629_100705.jpg

My next three shaves sorted ...

ACtC-3cNb_FI5SZCdK7rIZQ0Bw5CDCt9MyufeCY2NuCDKxdXPtuEhY7l_k-wlBekaAhUJOQEDvyvUTI90hc6rXo2NYHzbkm7d-QULE9UBTetCZLOCHK25jF_sFFkUBkZ22iwQaYilBn_ciNUDgsyYbw7FIZqQw=w1200

Wash with Ach Brito Glyce
Lather up with LEA Shaving Stick (Grated) & Asylum Brush Works w/Cashmere 24mm
Shave with Gillette Tech (1980s), Gillette Tech (1940s), Gillette New (1930s) & Shark Stainless
Witch Hazel as a skin toner and astringent afterwards ...

Much thanks to Chris @Boycie83 for the pack of Shark blades. I'll try them out in my benchmark Gillette Tech (a very late model, curiously with a slightly longer handle than other Techs of that vintage) and carry on through a couple of brassy (de-plated) razors that I've been wanting to try for a while.

This arrangement was put together by my helper Elias Quisiva ...

ACtC-3fydK8G7V17W_g0lGN6A52Fy4KWFouLtBEdDBHapRkHFCmpkHQM27FQWs3fB1CfntjWTtwsM1rm6XDl7OTAgtupFmR-pg5XQZYY_Jha5mKVXRoD2fW63a5pXQEK9o9ABM4uSKH1iSSNhmNT6agj5dDaEQ=w1200

Monday (dreich - an onomatopoeic word that @patw and @Digimonkey may well elucidate)

Vitos Vegetale
Yaqi Red Marble Tuxedo 24mm synth
Face lather
Gillette SS Red Tip (1956)
Gillette Silver Blue
Thayer's Lavender and Aloe Vera
Proraso Sandalwood after shave

All good for a wet day working from home yet again.

Stay safe and patient everyone.

View attachment 56406

Definitely dreich Stephen, not explaining though :p;)

Back
Top Bottom