SOTD : Saturday 27th January - Friday 2nd February 2018.

It looks like a bolshevik alcopop!..Barbicide is wonderful stuff, every month i give my DE razors a mild solution mixture soaking for 10 minutes,then a wash & gentle scrub with washing up liquid..Works wonders,keeps the nasties at bay...Barbicide doesn't mix well with orange juice though.

Great news, the Kai Stainless is the perfect blade for not only the Hone 15 but any other mild razor that you require a little bit more from. P. I must add that the original idea came from @Uncle Sam and I thank him. P.

Cheers @Uncle Sam

Must try the Kai's in my Feather DE.

Chris

Prep: Myrsol Emulsion
Bowl: Natural Horn
Brush: MÜHLE Rocca Birch Silvertip
Soap: Socotish Finest Soap Classic
Razor: MÜHLE Rocca R95 Birch
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium
AS Splash: Myrsol Masaje Antesol
AS Balm: Haslinger Sandalwood

Best Regards
Marco

Last edited:
A beautiful picture Marco. P.

Saturday 27th January 2018
Pre Shave: Hot Shower + Truefitt & Hill face scrub and Proraso White
Razor: Gillette FatBoy F2 (#7)
Blade: Triton R3 (#2)
Brush: Razorock 400
Soap: Pinaud Clubman
Bowl: Korium
AS: Halston Z-14
EDT: Halston Z-14

An excellent shave this morning, the Triton R3 blade in the Fatboy on 7 and the Pinaud Clubman soap made for a superb shave. The soap took a bit of work to get the lather going but the results were great, the jar is a bit small so loading the brush is a bit awkward.
Cheers @Uncle Sam

Must try the Kai's in my Feather DE.

Chris
If you have a Feather Popular then the Kai might not fit, I tried to put one in my Feather Popular and it would not fit, the hole in the middle of the Kai blade is slightly too small. A shame as the Feather popular is a nice mild DE and would likely be a good match with the Kai as advised by @Blademonkey.

That is a cracking looking brush, I have never seen one like that before?

Prep: Hot towel
Pre shave: Prep
Razor: ‘The Rock' (Rockwell 6S – #4)
Blade: Astra S/P
Brush: 'Mama Chub' (Chubby 2 Two Band)
Soap: Skullbuster Soaps: Kumbaya
Post: Cold water rinse / Witch Hazel / Wholly Kaw: Fougere Bouquet ASB

Well, I was beginning to look like a hobo, so I decided to give the Skullbuster a baptism of fire, and opt for the #4 plate on ‘The Rock'... And what a fantastic shave it was! Kumbaya lathered up to provide an awesome base that was slick, and offered the cushion and protection that I was hoping for... In fact, I was enjoying my shave so much that I did extra passes just for the fun of it... Sublime!

Cracking shot Wayne, makes the MMOC look as beautiful as it shaves.
As for the brush... 'nuff said
Thank you very much Kevin.

Yes I spent the majority of my Friday night polishing razors taking particular attention to the MMOC and the Clogpruf.
I know I need to get a life. (Well that's what my wife said anyway ) but I find it very therapeutic and furthermore if she realised how much this hardware cost she would do the same.

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend mate.