SOTD: Saturday 22th -Friday 28st June 2019.

Tuesday 25th June 2019 PM

Pre-shave:- Warm rinse / Proraso Green pre-shave cream
Brush:- Stirling Soap Company Finest Badger
Soap/Cream:- Executive Shaving Company Natural cream
Razor/Blade:- OneBlade Genesis / Feather FHS (1)
Post-shave:- Thayers Cucumber / Boots Freshwood aftershave / Boots Freshwood balm

1798ea170f39bce81aeb427972a02366.jpg

Gave the R41 a miss tonight as I don't see the point of pushing things then asking myself why later on.

The Genesis was feeling a bit left out so it jumped up and down until I gave it some attention.

A simple shave for a simple man.

Still enjoy using the ES Natural cream as it takes me back to my first ever DE shave. Plenty left in the tub after almost a year and it performs well.

An overall good shave with a BBS finish. The OB is still underwhelming but the end result is top notch.

Have a great evenings folks! [emoji1303]

Date:- 26 June 2019

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Edwin Jagger Synth. v2.0 Silvertip Fibre Faux Horn 25/58mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Wickham 1912 ~ Buddha Wood (Special Edition)
Razor/Blade:- Karve CB 'C' / Vintage NOS Gillette Stainless #14
Post-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20), Tea Tree Antiseptic (10), Lavender (15) & Peppermint (10 drops)
Fragrance:- Proraso Wood & Spice

Tue 25th June

Omega 11137 boar
Tabac soap
Occams SE-V2 / No2 plate
Feather Pro [ 7 ]
Tabac A/S Lotion

On my 7th outing with the Occams, and despite not pushing it ended up without too much effort a DFS.
I really have taken to this Razor, which I find to be very manoeuvrable, and probably the best I have used
when working around the neck.

IMG_0547.jpg

Last edited:
Wednesday 26th June
Yaqi Sagrada Familia - OSP Orange & Patchouli - PAL Injectomatic - Personna Stainless #5 - Duru Mandarin Cologne - Dove Nourishing Cream
J6nsoji.jpg

Very impressed with the Injectomatic. So much so I'm taking it in my travel setup for next month's holiday.
As for the Personna blade. The mag of 20 was included when I received the Injectomatic. The first shave was close albeit a little harsh, but subsequent shaves have been impressively smoother.
Today's was no exception.

Williams Wednesday 26th June

The Grosvenor [ 404] mixed
Williams Mug soap
Occams SE-V2 / plate 2
Feather Pro [ 8 ]
Williams Aqua Velva A/S lotion

Though technically with 8 Shaves on board I should still be getting used to this Razor. However, I am finding to to be very tactile and manoeuvrable and capable of delivering trouble free top quality Shaves. I do not in anyway regret this rather off the cuff purchase, which as a functional Razor is proving to be a winner.

IMG_0548.jpg

Wenesday 19th to Tuesday 25th June

Pears Glycerine Soap
Speick Active Men Shaving Soap
Omega 10108 Boar Brush
Focus R28 Slim Al with a 7 O'Clock Yellow
Simple Facial Toner
Palmer's Moisturiser
Florida Water

I was in N Ireland for a week and decided to take a minimalistic approach. 7 superb shaves.
I was staying on the north coast which is in top gear preparing for 'The Open'. We managed to fit in the GOT Exhibition in Belfast which was a worthwhile visit. The Tourist board are being quite inventive.....I hope no one minds me posting a couple of photos of some of their Bill Boards. I found them to be amusing and quite clever. These were taken inside the Exhibition Centre

Back
Top Bottom