SOTD: Saturday 21st - Friday 27th December 2019

And quite simply my theme for today's shave was 'Wishing everyone a happy Christmas'

View attachment 49996

Christmas - Brass Hone
Navidad - Feather
Milad - Cadman 30mm Tuxedo
聖誕 - Penhaligon's Bayolea
рождество - Dior Eau Sauvage

Last night at 10pm on the river one of the other boats gave me a call on the radio,

'Okay Chris we' re standby tug now, in you go'
'What. You are kidding?'
'No, and have a happy Christmas'

Happy days and so managed to get today at home with the family.........and of course get a proper Christmas shave. Even happier days

So one great shave and feeling as good as it gets

Did I also mention this is not only my Christmas shave but also my birthday shave? Ah well may be I didn't

Have a great Christmas day to all and your families

And why not? Couldn't be without something Japanese and in this case, bizarre

And decided to plug this one on the end as well just to show all these Japanese girly bands are not just there for their cute looks. they are also for Christmas

Happy Birthday :)

And quite simply my theme for today's shave was 'Wishing everyone a happy Christmas'

View attachment 49996

Christmas - Brass Hone
Navidad - Feather

Last night at 10pm on the river one of the other boats gave me a call on the radio,

'What. You are kidding?'

Happy days and so managed to get today at home with the family.........and of course get a proper Christmas shave. Even happier days

Did I also mention this is not only my Christmas shave but also my birthday shave? Ah well may be I didn't

And decided to plug this one on the end as well just to show all these Japanese girly bands are not just there for their cute looks. they are also for Christmas

Happy Birthday Chris!

Wednesday AM 2019-12-25

Moss Anniversary Slate scuttle
Rooney 1/1 Ivory Finest (22/45)
Grooming Department Voyage shaving soap (Vegan)
Gillette New Long Comb/UFO Goliath
Wilkinson London Bridge (9)
Woods of Windsor aftershave
eTLVdFP.jpg

8cMwXkd.jpg

View attachment 49996

Christmas - Brass Hone
Navidad - Feather

'What. You are kidding?'

Happy birthday Chris, and many happy returns

Last edited:

View attachment 49996

Christmas - Brass Hone
Navidad - Feather

'What. You are kidding?'

Hope you had a special day mate. Happy Birthday and a Merry Christmas to you and yours,
T

Back
Top Bottom