SOTD: Saturday 2 December - Friday 8 December 2023.

Friday 8th December

ADCreHfMbI2WyRaKmGqLEJO4rOy1L_0SUK2ijejvw6MsJHHOE8g2qTEQo8ke_tBKKkWlI1mpd_H4Y18FKcn_v8VnR2ZggcK2-K1SfDR62asNkk0RTmxMgfUSYdsDxzx5oEve60SkncVwrk3Cuo4zhFCs6Lmzhg=w800

Tabac (Veg) Shaving Stick & Razorock 400 Butterscotch
Gillette Trac-II Twinjector & Schick Super II (8)
Tabac Cologne (as Aftershave)

PXL_20231208_184909746~3.jpg

bit disappointed. I was looking forward to trying this tobacco oud but the scent was different and not the strongest lathered and it dissipated on me. I'm sure it's just user error so will give it another try.

I scored a little into a bowl but it seemed to stay really dry and broke up and moved around rather than dissolving. it seemed really thirsty so I added water and it seemed to be taking it but it might be I added too much for it. the lather was quite slick but not thick and cushioning and there were still some lumps of soap. I still got a great shave with it but not what I was expecting. it didn't explode with lather and was thin. I'll try more dry and thick and pasty next time and hopefully get better results.

this tobacco Turkish cologne smells amazing.

Razor = Wilkinson Sword Sticky.
Blade = Gillette Rubie ( 1 )
Brush =C&H Parker V15
Cream = Arko Cool
with matching splash & balm.
IMG_0212.jpegA real fine shave today from extremely cheap products well software that is.
The Arko for me is a great great to take abroad
it’s cheap & cheerful & if i can’t be bothered taking it home it’s no loss.
The cream was £1.49 of Amazon and i think the balm was the most expensive at £5
mind you i doubt if they’ll be that price now.
The Sticky is a favourite of mine
i love everything about it from performance to the history of the razor.
I’ll say my goodbyes just now i’m getting a decent wifi signal but i see the strength going quick.
Enjoy your weekends & Stay Safe

Last edited:
20231208_185549.jpg

My Shave today consisted of...

Prep Proraso preshave balm.
Brush Shave factory Boar brush.
Soap Signature soaps Lindinis.
Razor Stainless Steel Mongoose.
Blade Proline.
Bowl Obsidian Copper.
Aftershave Signature Lindinis.
Oh yeah a Shampoo bar and foaming shower wash.

For today's shave I went full on Signature soaps and I am now spotlessly clean and smelling fabulous.
First class shave, using first class products from a first class forum member, delivering first class performance to me a first class guy. ;)
First Class GIF by Slice

Have a great evening everyone

is that a new soap from Wickhams ??
Nope.

Nope.
Yes iv had this one for a couple of years but your packaging is different hence the question

Back
Top Bottom