SOTD : Saturday 16th January to Friday 22nd January 2021.

Tuesday 19th January
Jayaruh 289 - Hampshire Wool Fat - 3D Rocnel SE-P by Roger Quintero - Voskod #1 - Electrif's BayRum V2 - Aloe Vera Gel
A1TQbk7.jpg

The original Rocnel SE- P I have weighs in at 137g and has always given me great shaves. This reinterpreted Rocnel SE- P by Roger weighs 14g. Because of the light weight and shorter handle, requires a bit of extra pressure but actually gave a similar result I get from the original.
The HWF is superb and easily transferred as it's soft enough to press into my new bowl.
I see Brian @culcreuch & I have the same good taste in soap containers.

Tuesday 19th January
Jayaruh 289 - Hampshire Wool Fat - 3D Rocnel SE-P by Roger Quintero - Voskod #1 - Electrif's BayRum V2 - Aloe Vera Gel
A1TQbk7.jpg

The original Rocnel SE- P I have weighs in at 137g and has always given me great shaves. This reinterpreted Rocnel SE- P by Roger weighs 14g. Because of the light weight and shorter handle, requires a bit of extra pressure but actually gave a similar result I get from the original.
The HWF is superb and easily transferred as it's soft enough to press into my new bowl.
I see Brian @culcreuch & I have the same good taste in soap containers.

And love the handle on that brush. It's like a chameleon with that background!

Tue 19th January
RR Syn.22mm
Vitos Super Red
Occams Hiram Commander -2dot
Schick Proline [ 7 ]
Pitralon classic A/S lotion

This sequence of Shaves with the Hiram is going very well, and I am getting great Shaves with the budget soaps I have been using. Despite its weight that seems to disappear when in the hand during a Shave. I confirmed some time ago that I prefer it to the King Cobra which has now gone to pastures new.

IMG_1291.jpg

19 January

SV 70th Anniversary
Simfix Barrule 2 band super
Above the Tie SE1 Calypso
Feather Professional
SV 70th Anniversary asl

15936071-BE3C-43C0-BA0E-64105F98541B.jpeg

An early evening shave before dinner. The SV soaps are very happy with a badger brush. The little Simfix produced a very good lather, and the ATT razor was wonderfully efficient and quite smooth with a new Feather Professional blade.

I know I need to get out more (Boris says no) but it's good to see SOTD photos from @TobyC and yourself

Thank you. This PAA Diver Down fascinates me to no end and it smells great and has spikenard as an ingredient, not menthol as many believe. Boy, does it give a few minutes of face burn!! However, to me it's worth it as it takes a different road than does Old Spice down the spice trail. Try it if you can.

Back
Top Bottom