SOTD: Saturday 15th- Friday 21st April 2017

Supply SE *** was superb on the beard, two pass + BBS. The F with Feather AC did well on the head shave but blade getting a bit tired after three. Becoming addicted to the Maca Root.
158682b954b5bedc4a76c9e38ff12c20.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Monday 17th April 2017
SOTD 17th April.JPG
Pre Shave: Shower, Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh wash and Proraso white
Razor: Colonial Razors The General
Blade: Kai Titan MG (#2)
Brush: Semogue 620
Cream: Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh
AS: Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh balm and EDT

nx1fh2.jpg

Brush: Omega 10015
Razor: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Double Open Comb w/ Bolzano Superinox (1)
Soap: Omega Via Barberia Aquae

A great shave today, the Aquae pairs perfectly with the Davidoff. My first use of a Bolzano (to my knowledge) and what a great blade it is too. Worked really well in the DOC, which is a fairly mild razor. Looking forward to experimenting with the blade in other razors.

Prep - Noxzema / Hot towel
Pre shave - Proraso
Razor – Merkur 34C HD
Blade – Astra S/S
Brush - 'Papa Chub' (Chubby 3 Manchurian)
Soap – Sir Hare - Drunken Sailor
Post - Cold water rinse, Tallow + Steel – Dark Aftershave

An absolutely wonderful shave, and I cannot believe that Sir Hare soaps don't get the love that they deserve.. A truly phenomenal soap, that nobody seems to shout about...If you get the chance, try it.

First time using the beautiful Gillette slim adjustable. This has been sent to me on loan from James @Acer89 .

I had a very comfortable and enjoyable shave. Although I liked use it I found I couldn't get a very close shave. Even after four full passes.
This of course is my first time using it so it could be just my technique.

The Eufros soap worked brilliantly. I must admit to struggling with the lather at times but no issues today.

Finished off with Fine Platinum.

Thanks to James for generously loaning me the razor. It was a pleasure to use.

Cheers
Rob

First time using the beautiful Gillette slim adjustable. This has been sent to me on loan from James @Acer89 .

I had a very comfortable and enjoyable shave. Although I liked use it I found I couldn't get a very close shave. Even after four full passes.
This of course is my first time using it so it could be just my technique.

The Eufros soap worked brilliantly. I must admit to struggling with the lather at times but no issues today.

Finished off with Fine Platinum.

Thanks to James for generously loaning me the razor. It was a pleasure to use.

Cheers
Rob
@Blackmass - Rob - how did you have the razor set - aggression-wise? I've had nothing other than great experiences with my Aristocrat from day one. I

Back
Top Bottom