SOTD : Saturday 14th August to Friday 20th August 2021

Good to see your SOTD Tony,welcome back pal

Good to see you back T.

Extrocosmesi Arzachena
Yaqui Sagrada Familia
Above The Tie S1/Astra green
Alum
Alvarez Gomez Colonia Concentrada

Very pleased with my latest aquisition, the Arzachena soap. I am no parfume expert, to me seems fabulous. Fresh, delicate, herbal, a hint of sea smell... I am thinking to get the matching AS. Not as sumptuous lather as a tallow-based soap (which I love) but more than protective during and after the shave. And being made in Italy is a plus for me!

A green setup a set-up matching with my bathroom tiles (not intentional of course)...

Saturday 14th August

Omega 10005 Boar - Derby - Parker Variant/ Astra SP - Pinaud Brandy Spice

I have been using the Derby Stick most of the week and actually enjoyed it. The Parker was brought into play as I wanted to give it a run out for comparison ..... prior to receiving my new Pearl Flexi.
The blade has been removed and installed in the Pearl....ready for tomorrow.

3 passes for a great result

SOTD

Gillette Black Beauty 1974 set to 4
Gillette Silver Blue Blade
ES Big Jock Synthetic shaving brush
Saponifico Varesino Cubebe Shaving Soap Face lathered
Floris No89

Results BSS WTG 4 days beard gone for a smooth finish.

My late farther didn't like my Floris No 89 said of it once " you smell like a f×@%ing poof boy" I explained to him the history of Floris and all the notes but he was a Brut and Denim kind of guy.

Razor = Blackland Dart
Blade Voskhod ( 2 )
Brush =The Darn Robb 24 mm Boar
Soap = The Watchman By Zingari Man with matching splash and Balm.

Duty’s still out on this razor for me & i can’t make up my mind if i’m keeping it or getting rid.

I know it’s my fault & i know it’s bad technique but i always seem to cut myself with this one.
One lapse of concentration and it’s a blood bath.
i’m really glad i don’t shave the pubes with that razor, i’d have a split personality for sure,
or a split something