Brush - Silver Birch Brushes - Cocobolo 26mm Silvertip
Soap - P&B Trafalgar
Razor - 5/8 Thiers Issard "Evide Sonnant"
Blade - @Fergiebilly
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Tester Barts E
A/S - Pinaud Whisky Woods

View attachment 75349

Firstly a big Thank you for all your thoughtful wishes and kind words regarding my recent bereavement, also, a massive thank you for the very thoughtful cards i received from TSR friends, they really helped me get through, what was for me, a very difficult situation.
Anyway, i thought i had better start to post a SOTD again and get back to some form of normality.
I did enjoy that shave.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All

Good to see your SOTD Tony,welcome back pal (y)

14/08/21
Pre - Pears Transparent Original Cold water Face wash
Brush - Silver Birch Brushes - Cocobolo 26mm Silvertip
Soap - P&B Trafalgar
Razor - 5/8 Thiers Issard "Evide Sonnant"
Blade - @Fergiebilly
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - Tester Barts E
A/S - Pinaud Whisky Woods

View attachment 75349

Firstly a big Thank you for all your thoughtful wishes and kind words regarding my recent bereavement, also, a massive thank you for the very thoughtful cards i received from TSR friends, they really helped me get through, what was for me, a very difficult situation.
Anyway, i thought i had better start to post a SOTD again and get back to some form of normality.
I did enjoy that shave.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All
Good to see you back T.

Extrocosmesi Arzachena
Yaqui Sagrada Familia
Above The Tie S1/Astra green
Alum
Alvarez Gomez Colonia Concentrada

Very pleased with my latest aquisition, the Arzachena soap. I am no parfume expert, to me seems fabulous. Fresh, delicate, herbal, a hint of sea smell... I am thinking to get the matching AS. Not as sumptuous lather as a tallow-based soap (which I love) but more than protective during and after the shave. And being made in Italy is a plus for me!

A green setup a set-up matching with my bathroom tiles (not intentional of course)...

20210814_152612.jpg

Saturday 14th August

Omega 10005 Boar - Derby - Parker Variant/ Astra SP - Pinaud Brandy Spice

I have been using the Derby Stick most of the week and actually enjoyed it. The Parker was brought into play as I wanted to give it a run out for comparison ..... prior to receiving my new Pearl Flexi.
The blade has been removed and installed in the Pearl....ready for tomorrow.

3 passes for a great result:)

SOTD

Gillette Black Beauty 1974 set to 4
Gillette Silver Blue Blade
ES Big Jock Synthetic shaving brush
Saponifico Varesino Cubebe Shaving Soap Face lathered
Floris No89

Results BSS WTG 4 days beard gone for a smooth finish.

My late farther didn't like my Floris No 89 said of it once " you smell like a f×@%ing poof boy" I explained to him the history of Floris and all the notes but he was a Brut and Denim kind of guy.

Saturday 14th August

AM-JKLWsXU3d85Pj3sY_tI9CJbPtEmTfueBbp_zDU7KNQnO67twf_tDYCm7aP_OkYXzuYxdagosvHrJlIEblY0mKM9VPRxlsojbNyjpanYXEuq4PfvxPEaxpLr3Z_rLvZO349xuXN0eDTsr94YeNH_caojQ5SQ=s800

Ganders Goat Soap w/Hop, Sage & Birch
Eco Warrior Shaving Bar
Semogue SOC Taj w/24mm Boar
Ever Ready 1912 w/Souplex Bakelite Handle
GEM by Personna Stainless PTFE (6)
Alt Innsbruck Aftershave Cologne

Razor = Blackland Dart
Blade Voskhod ( 2 )
Brush =The Darn Robb 24 mm Boar
Soap = The Watchman By Zingari Man with matching splash and Balm.

Duty’s still out on this razor for me & i can’t make up my mind if i’m keeping it or getting rid.

I know it’s my fault & i know it’s bad technique but i always seem to cut myself with this one.
One lapse of concentration and it’s a blood bath.
i’m really glad i don’t shave the pubes with that razor, i’d have a split personality for sure,
or a split something :ROFLMAO:

34D17615-C021-46D8-BFAE-0F1F21814918.png

Back
Top Bottom