SOTD : Saturday 10rd April to Friday 16th April 2021.

Today's Shave

1948 Gillette Aristocrat
Gillette Blue Blade
ESC Big Jock Synthetic
Proraso preshave white
Proraso Shaving Soap white
Proraso Aftershave Balm white

On the 3rd March I lost my dad, and today was his cremation, so I needed that perfect shave today, and that honor went to the Aristocrat calling for nothing but the very best for my dad, and it delivered that perfect shave. I can only hope I did him proud.

RIP Dad

January 16th 1944 - 3rd March 2021

Kindest Regards John
Sorry to hear that. Take care and stay safe

Today's Shave

1948 Gillette Aristocrat
Gillette Blue Blade
ESC Big Jock Synthetic
Proraso preshave white

On the 3rd March I lost my dad, and today was his cremation, so I needed that perfect shave today, and that honor went to the Aristocrat calling for nothing but the very best for my dad, and it delivered that perfect shave. I can only hope I did him proud.

RIP Dad

Kindest Regards John
Sorry for your loss, hope those important to him were able to attend.

Tue 13th April

RR 400. SE-Plissoft noir
MWF
PAL Injectomatic
NOS Schick Platinum-Holland [ 3 ]
Pitralon Original A/S Lotion

This Razor is regarded by some as rather harsh, but others liken it to a "Schick Buster". I think that other than my Canadian E2 this is my best Injector confined to the use of a single blade. Another great Shave with a trouble free close finish being attained.

View attachment 68108
I’ve used a couple of Schick Injectors (E3, G8) and I enjoy them; but the PAL seems to eclipse them in terms of efficiency and smoothness. Ergonomically too, the Injectomatic is a stunner.

Today's Shave

1948 Gillette Aristocrat
Gillette Blue Blade
ESC Big Jock Synthetic
Proraso preshave white

RIP Dad

Kindest Regards John
My condolences for your loss, John.

Tuesday

Le Pere Lucien Cèdre et Patchouli
Yaqi Red Marble Tuxedo 24mm synth
Face Lather
Gillette New (Razor - England, 1930s/40s, box - USA)
Gillette Silver Blue
Thayer’s Rose Petal and Aloe Vera
Floïd Black

It’s heartening to know that currently produced Gillette blades still bring out the best in the vintage cutlery. Smooth, comfy and efficient. Two lovely passes.

67C8B9B0-3288-4A33-A87D-59042FFF2219.jpeg

Today's Shave

1948 Gillette Aristocrat
Gillette Blue Blade
ESC Big Jock Synthetic
Proraso preshave white

RIP Dad

Kindest Regards John
sorry to hear this John

Today's Shave

1948 Gillette Aristocrat
Gillette Blue Blade
ESC Big Jock Synthetic
Proraso preshave white

RIP Dad

Kindest Regards John
Really sorry to read about your dad John, My family and I send you our condolences and a hug to you and yours.

Today's Shave

1948 Gillette Aristocrat
Gillette Blue Blade
ESC Big Jock Synthetic
Proraso preshave white

RIP Dad

Kindest Regards John
Deepest sympathies

Today's Shave

1948 Gillette Aristocrat
Gillette Blue Blade
ESC Big Jock Synthetic
Proraso preshave white

RIP Dad

Kindest Regards John
Condolences John.

Back
Top Bottom