SOTD Sat 9th Feb - Fri 15th Feb 2013 (one of several?)

Weber DLC / Lab Blue
Neep Jubilee
Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad calming shave cream
Witch Hazel

Truly awful shave, all down to user error this morning (John wasn't the only one needing the alum) and to add insult to injury I managed to cut myself on the blade when I was cleaning it. :mad: I hope I fare a little better tomorrow.

WARS
Vulfix Bodger
Gillette Sensor 3
Barbershop Bay Rum
RSC balm

Not bad. Bought the Sensor last weekend with the Sensor 3 carts it came with and 10 Excel carts for those occasions when speed is of the essence, made in Brasil, handle seems very very light, lighter than I remember my old Sensor being but admittedly that was years ago and I might be wrong about that.

15ouxiq.jpg

Pre hot towel + Monsavon shaving soap + Omega 31052/81052 + Weber Bulldog ARC with Iridium Super + Mennem Grand Large splash La Chinata balm

Today a french shave!

This Monsavon is a decent cheap product, with a not very sophisticated "powdery" scent. And this Mennem has an old school barber shop scent which I liked much!

Cheers!

barlines said:

Weber DLC / Lab Blue
Neep Jubilee
Crabtree & Evelyn Nomad calming shave cream
Witch Hazel

Truly awful shave, all down to user error this morning (John wasn't the only one needing the alum) and to add insult to injury I managed to cut myself on the blade when I was cleaning it. :mad: I hope I fare a little better tomorrow.

My mind wasn't on the job neither mate, to busy gloating to my self about the lather in the new bowl,if I'm going to be honest :blush: that'll teach me :s.

Weber Polished
Israeli Personna
Semogue SOC 2-band
Mitchell's Wool Fat
Witch hazel
Penhaligon's English Fern

Loaded with a drier brush for longer and spent more time working the lather on my face than usual. Very good lather indeed! There really isn't much to say about MWF: it's bloody good. Paired with a decent razor, this was a lovely, close shave following a luxurious bath. Does anyone else read in the bath? It seems like the only chance I get chance I get to...

Back
Top Bottom