SOTD Sat 5th-Fri 9th Jan

Prep: Face Wash
Razor: Merkur 34c HD
Blade: Rapira Super Stainless (2)
Brush: Simpson Duke 2 Best
Soap: Proraso Tea Tree and Oat (white)
AS: Proraso Menthol Splash

nice 2 pass face lather shave, the Rapira is just as nice as the first shave, i might buy 100 of these as they are so cheap!

Proraso white soap is good, but i think i prefer the green soap that has more of the menthol kick.

Mikael said:
[Result: Very, very clean :D[/B]
Old faithful razor - nice, good and stiff Swedish steel :D

Hi Mikey!

Got a nice soothing ABBA song to enjoy during your shaves. Matter of fact, you're better off not actually watching the video (pretty bad).

This song is from a musical (Chess) that the group was involved with years ago. Sigh, only thing better would be if there was some banjos. Oh well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkpcvUmsTHk

Gramps

SOTD01-11-2013_zps6eaae997.png

dodgy said:
Hi Mikey!

Got a nice soothing ABBA song to enjoy during your shaves. Matter of fact, you're better off not actually watching the video (pretty bad).

This song is from a musical (Chess) that the group was involved with years ago. Sigh, only thing better would be if there was some banjos. Oh well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkpcvUmsTHk

Gramps

My man, Martini the yankster, how nice to see you! :D I also noted they had a some hidden commercial for your favorite vintage stinky- Hai Karate (there you go, Benny actually is into to the wet shaving thingy, but his agent doesn't let him shave off the beard, since it's kind of a trade mark. No worries though, I'm holding the razor he shaved with, for you - when you're ready just send me your addy and I'll ffw it asap).

In defence of poor Marvolo the Magical Mystery Man-abler, yon Hai Karate Oriental Spice is not bad, I quite like it! Old Spice clone so works for me :blush:. In fact, I'm doing the manly job of shifting bricks by hand and wheelbarrow today so will give the far eastern martial arts scent a run out. Enjoy reading the exchanges you two have. :D

Back
Top Bottom