Prep L'Occitane Vetyver Soap
Razor Vintage Japanese Fon Golden Star
Brush Simpsons M7 LE Finest Silvertip
Vito's Coconut & Almond
Alum & Witch Hazel
Neil's Yard Rose Moisturiser
Penhaligon's Castile EDT.

Jamie

Out of all the razors i own the Fon Golden Star would have to be my favourite, not only as a shaver, but the quality and finish are without equal, i always love looking at this razor no matter how many times i see it.

001-4.jpg

nice knife....where did u get it????

altho second thoughts ....i wont by a one...they are too expensive for me anyway,,,but it will bug me,,,,:icon_razz:

ill stick with my grasshopper

still a nice looking knife

n1vlo said:
nice knife....where did u get it????

It's a limited edition one of 80 pieces made, purchased from Japanese knife direct, Cocobolo handles with cherry blossom inlays VG10 blade steel with 36 layer clad damascus blade and silk carrying purse. You would find it difficult to find one anyway as they sold out pretty quickly.

Jamie.

Ingram
EJ pure badger
EJDE89L, Wilkinson Sword
RSC balm

Having shaved Monday through Friday I wasn't going to bother today, but the gorgeous weather definitely made it a menthol morning!

Proraso Pre/Post (Original formula)
Joseph Rodgers and Sons "The Norfolk Razor"
Simpsons Tulip T1
Proraso Green Cream (New Formula)
Nivea Cool Kick Aftershave Balm
Penhaligons Endymion Cologne

Todays shave - by far the best I've managed so far, the last one with the feather was very good too but todays was more comfortable and I'm set for the day.

My vintage bowl arrived today and as you can see its WAY too small, even my diddy Tulip T1 is too large for it. Ah well, it will look good on the bathroom window.

21biwbm.jpg

Pre Veleiro soap + Jabonman Eucalipto-Menta-Pino-Té Verde + Vie&Long 13064 horse + Merkur 37c Slant with Perma-sharp #3 + Myrsol Fórmula K with Herbíssimo balm

Today I have tried the "barber's way" to use this brush, although I couldn't get a good foam... anyway this soap is so good that I haven't problems with this shave, hehe. I must practice more although...

Cheers!

Proraso pre/post
Proraso Green new formula
NF Tubby 1
Dovo Best Quality 5/8
Profs ASB (and lots of it)

First shave with my straight for a long time, good pass WTG rough as hell for the rest. One sore neck!

Saturday:

Proraso Sandalwood cream
Omega Silvertip
Gillette LC New/Weber bulldog handle
Gillette Sharp Edge (2)
Barbershop Bay Rum

Three passes, BBS results. Nice.

GFT Limes skin food
Speick Shave Stick
Semogue 830
Goodfella Black
Gillette Super Thins
Alum
Sudocream

Utter carnage today, nicks everyware.The Goodfella bit back big time so alum and
Sudocream to the rescue.I think it is down to technique as this razor seems to
need a different angle to get a blood free shave. Back to the EJ tomorrow to let
the face recover a bit.

My first entry on SOTD. The EdC was on offer at Parma Airport last week so I added the A/S this week at less than £6 delivered! Still searching for the best Feather blade in the Cobra but the Proguard today gave an absolutely great shave.
IMG_0793.jpg

muhle r41
polsilver
SOC 2 band
d r harris almond shave cream
alcolado glacial :icon_eek:

really nice shave. just got myself some alcolado glacial and used it tonight, crikey! after 5 seconds i was wondering what all the fuss was about, then 10 seconds in the menthol hit me, i thought it was going to induce a nervous breakdown :D i like it.

Back
Top Bottom