Sorry...

to any members that I have upset lately. I try and be a little caustic but not too OTT or offensive. It's a fine line that I cross occasionally but it's not personal. I've also realised somebody's been playing with the settings on my coffee machine and I've been drinking 1.5 the normal dose so I'm going to clean out their passages with the BL**DY steam wand. Grrrrrr.

C***S...the real antdad would have never apologised. This is some sort of caffeine free chemically castrated version....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziI6tWh3mAY&feature=related[/youtube]

So who've you upset the Tony?

Anyway here's something to C & P into your Sig,

If I've upset you then please accept my apologies, if I have not then there is still time :twisted:

People have varying abilities to take things with a pinch of salt and its always good to be able to recognise that at times one goes to far.

antdad said:
to any members that I have upset lately. I try and be a little caustic but not too OTT or offensive. It's a fine line that I cross occasionally but it's not personal. .

Tech Guys.

Can the OP be made into a screen saver or wallpaper? It should be preserved for posterity! :lol:

STOP, MUST RESIST....feeling the urge to lapse into Python patois. I will have one more After Eight though.

Back
Top Bottom