SOLD - Revisor rosewood straight

For sale is my Revisor rosewood scale 6/8 straight. This is a lovely piece which is as new. I've tried with this and other straights but just don't have the time or inclination right now to master straight shaving. I bought this directly from Revisor
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.revisor-solingen.de/html/6_8_32.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.revisor-solingen.de/html/6_8_32.html</a><!-- m -->

It came shave ready and has been kept in excellent condition, stropped before and after use and oiled before storage. I bought this a couple of months ago and have used it on and off no more than 10 times. It will be posted 1st class recorded delivery. Payment by paypal gift only please and postage within UK, unless Mikael fancies a purchase?

Mikael!!!

SOLD inc postage

Please PM if interested

5428111356_3333d09670_z.jpg

Re: For Sale - Revisor rosewood straight

Why the hell do you post these things when I have no money?!?! :twisted: :twisted:

Help the elderly, someone pick this up quickly, else I'm going to have to rob an old lady this week!

Max

Max Wrote
Why the hell do you post these things when I have no money?!?! :twisted: :twisted:

Help the elderly, someone pick this up quickly, else I'm going to have to rob an old lady this week!

And guess what Max i am sitting offshore on nightshift doing nothing tempted very tempted

Sorry guys!

It is a thing of beauty and although I can't use it I'm strangely tempted to keep it!

For those I've dealt with before I will ship internationally but in general UK only.

scottymac said:
Max Wrote

And guess what Max i am sitting offshore on nightshift doing nothing tempted very tempted
I'm liking you less and less scotty :-(

If you or anyone else doesn't get it soon, they will regret it!

Max

Our Swedish 'Mr. Uberclean' is not the only member of this forum, you know... :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PM sent.

Wow, what a nice blade and nice price too ... I´m happy I was away for a couple of days ... and I sold one like it not to long ago :lol: Good luck Konstantinos, they make sweet blades!

Back
Top Bottom