SOLD - L'Occitane soap in aluminium shaving bowl

As per title really, very little use L'Occitane shaving bowl and soap. These sell new for £27. I've used it but I have really soft water so I've not even dented the surface of it. From the official site:

Practical and elegant, this bowl lives up to traditional shaving lovers expectations. Its material (100% recyclable non-oxidizing aluminium) allows for an optimal use.
Perfectly adapted to this bowl, the vegetable-based Cade Shaving Soap develops into a rich and unctuous lather. Enrich with a complex of purifying and stimulating cade essential oil and anti-drying cold cream, it ensures a comfortable and smooth shave.

6118455280_76544fbeb0.jpg

£15 posted within UK only, payment by paypal, sale only no trades.

RE: FS - L'Occitane soap in aluminium shaving bowl

simmo3801 said:
As per title really, very little use L'Occitane shaving bowl and soap. These sell new for £27. I've used it but I have really soft water so I've not even dented the surface of it. From the official site:

Practical and elegant, this bowl lives up to traditional shaving lovers expectations. Its material (100% recyclable non-oxidizing aluminium) allows for an optimal use.
Perfectly adapted to this bowl, the vegetable-based Cade Shaving Soap develops into a rich and unctuous lather. Enrich with a complex of purifying and stimulating cade essential oil and anti-drying cold cream, it ensures a comfortable and smooth shave.

6118455280_76544fbeb0.jpg

£15 posted within UK only, payment by paypal, sale only no trades.

PM me your pay pal details please. :angel::angel:

Regards,

Pete

Back
Top Bottom