Soap and cream recommendations for newbe

It's mention of things like the T&H ultimate comfort cream that tests my resolve to stay with what I've got.

I begrudge paying the delivery cost.

So I'll probably spend a small fortune on a day trip to London and pick up a pot - and no doubt while I'm at it, a few other things.
Sad, but there it is.

To be honest Fido, and with the caveat that I'm a fan of T+H, the difference in price between their creams and say, TOBS is enormous (even criminal) and doesn't reflect that big a difference in quality... in fact I'd go so far as to say they perform about the same and the only downside to TOBS when I compare their Lavender cream versus that by T+H is the gaudy purple colour. They both smell great.

I only pick up the odd T+H product as I live nearby, I looked at the website the other night and idly ticked the box to order some bath soap and soon found myself clicking on the matching AS splash and a bowl of cream... when I looked at the total including P+P it wasn't far off 80 quid and I gave myself a slap in the face for even considering it. I think I might be weaning myself off T+H's stuff in favour of TOBS soon. I make an exception for their hard soaps, (both bath and shaving soaps), they're great performers and as they're triple milled they actually represent very good value. Don't tell them that, no doubt they'll stick another fiver on. ;)

Back
Top Bottom