Simpsons Wood & Horn - LATEST - TWITTER ONLY

Wow just wow. £300+ vat and shipping is just insane.
I love my Chubby 2 2 band and my other Manchurians but I never paid that kinda hard earned.

Dipesh is spot on. Oh and I'm sure these will all sell out.

Don't forget Simpson brushes are made from Unobtanium and cleansed in baby unicorn tears...

Have this strange image in my head of a chubby drinking a champagne cocktail in a bar, then getting battered by a lager drinking Omega 49... (may not be completely over my operation! )

BigBoar said:
Don't forget Simpson brushes are made from Unobtanium and cleansed in baby unicorn tears...

Have this strange image in my head of a chubby drinking a champagne cocktail in a bar, then getting battered by a lager drinking Omega 49... (may not be completely over my operation! )

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

BigBoar said:

Changing the subject completely but there was a contestant on Pointless within the last few months who chose Unobtanium as one of her final 3 answers - and she was not being intentionally funny. Poor Xander could hardly keep his face straight.

Unobtanium is apparently what Oakley use as the rubbery bits on their sunglasses. Perhaps Simpsons use this to stop brushes flying out of wet hands during fevered face lathering?

Back
Top Bottom