Simpson Chubby 3: Best v Super?

Well... Just ordered the 'Classic' Chubby 3 Super!! Should be here in a week or so. Can't wait! They've also thrown in a free Beaufort B1 too!

Found a v nice image of some Manchurian Chubby's though... Mmmmmm

Attachments

• Image-DE8329A95A3D11DB.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 40
Those Manchurians are beauty's. You weren't convinced by any logical reasoning then, you just wanted the biggest baddest most expensive brush you could find?

Well why not, enjoy.

I will use mine tonight in celebration of your purchase.

I also owe Fozz a brush because I lost a bet about his GT3 Best but I blame jhclaire for misinforming me. I'm still not convinced though.

Nice one, my purchases are motivated by the heart more than the head but I try not to let that come across in my advice. Welcome to the slippery slope but it is a blast. I know it is wrong by why then does it feel so good? ergo it must be good.

The Manchurians are very nice indeed, the green covetous eyes come out every time I see them and my wallet starts twitching.

My Trumpers Altar! Feel guilty with the impending arrival of the Simpsons! The Trumpers god will disapprove! Not much room for him though..

By the way.. that Alum block stings like hell! Maybe i need better blades.. or more practice with the DE!? Use Winlk Classic blades atm... any ideas?

Mike

Attachments

• Trumpers-1.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 57
  • Trumpers-2.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 57
Nice shrine to Trumpers ;)

Alum will "nip' where you have any nicks or if you have razor burn, It should not be uncomfortable otherwise.

Are Simpsons Manchurians still available? I seem to remember Charles Roberts having something to do with them, or selling them...

antdad said:
I will use mine tonight in celebration of your purchase.

I also owe Fozz a brush because I lost a bet about his GT3 Best but I blame jhclaire for misinforming me. I'm still not convinced though.

Lost a bet? What was that? I have just PM'd you my email from Brett. Apparently they use Super hair in the Trumper branded Simpsons, even though the handle says Best.

I much prefer Fido's 2201 to the GT3 I had! :mrgreen:

John

Yep, I've forwarded the email to Fozz. Brett had given him a different story, I still think they are Supers but I will have to get down to Trumpers and just see for myself.

Mikejam, no wonder you were keen, your a Trumperholic. You'll need to make some room for the Chubby 3 though.

Manchurian was just a marketing term used by Simpson instead of two band.

mikejam8 said:
By the way.. that Alum block stings like hell! Maybe i need better blades.. or more practice with the DE!? Use Winlk Classic blades atm... any ideas?

Mike

Try some Boots or Tesco own brand blades... they are Personnas.

and get the default blade sampler pack from Connaught shaving. You'll find a bid difference in the quality of shave when you find a blade you actually like.

Back
Top Bottom