Simpson 90th Anniversary brush.

Now that some of the vendors have this brush in the US, the price is around $270 - $280. Jim @ Vintage Blades received 15. No idea how fast they may go, he was taking reservation deposits prior to receiving them.

I just don't know if a guy would get his money out of one these if he just stuck one in the back closet for five years. I'm not a collector, but I might be tempted. On the other hand my experience has been the more hype the less satisfaction.

I'm weakening.

Look at this from the perspective of a collector. Simpson is one of the great names of brush making in a bygone era. It's not about worrying about value and getting your money back. If you are serious about collecting then you don't even try to justify it on value grounds.

Fido said:
Look at this from the perspective of a collector. Simpson is one of the great names of brush making in a bygone era. It's not about worrying about value and getting your money back. If you are serious about collecting then you don't even try to justify it on value grounds.

You sir, are an evil enabler! ;)

Back
Top Bottom