Show us your slants

I used to have horrid shaves with my black / white Mulcuto, now that I got used to it, it provides a fantastic shave. I'm glad that I retrieved it from the bin following a less than pleasant shave.

I need to trash the paper holdig my list of stuff to buy and get a proper notebook.

Ive found what suits me and are on the lookout for those. I've had quite a bit of experimenting, buying and selling.

It's horses for courses but these bakelite slants suit me down to the ground, so much that I've sold all but one of my straights / Feather / Kai razors

Dunno. Had a perfect shave with a pre-Dovo Bismarck 6/8 yesterday. Actually made me wonder why I try all these different slants and diagonals.

I quite honestly can't remember :)
If it's V3, then the blade is positioned incorrectly. It shouldn't be parallel to the top cap - at least according to the manufacturer.
I'm really enjoying mine, a really mild, yet effective razor (I can shave half asleep and get a really good shave with 1-2 passes). When I tried using it with the blade parallel to the cap the shave was rather bad. But of course, this is just my 0.02$

Dunno. Had a perfect shave with a pre-Dovo Bismarck 6/8 yesterday. Actually made me wonder why I try all these different slants and diagonals.

Oh don't get me wrong some of the best shaves have been with non folding straights but for ease and enjoyment of trying all these at the moment I'm happy as can be. Late this year it'll be a complete U turn for something else

Back
Top Bottom