Show us your blade banks

D

Deleted member 12673

Hello people so I just use an old jar which I made a hole through and then just used some electrical tape to keep the jar lid closed and tight, I'm wondering how long it's going to take to fill it up and then I thought It would be interesting to see your blade banks or whatever you use to keep used blades safe

IMG_20210628_171824.jpgIMG_20210628_171747.jpgIMG_20210628_171734.jpg

So far potentially about 30 DE blades, couple half DE and probably 1 AC. Definitely plenty space left.
I do daily shave and change DE blades every 3 shaves usually (sometimes sooner, depending on a blade), so I reckon there’s maybe about a year or so of space in there
Because I'm going through a sampler pack I will give each blade about 2-3 shaves, otherwise I'd normally just chuck it away after one use

I think looking at that it seems like you like sharp blades, as I've noticed a feather and polsilver in there lol

How many you got in there?

Although they're used looks like a nice collection
I have no Idea how many are in there, nearly five years worth of used blades but I can tell you how much in weight.....325g! A fair few!! :)

Paul

I have no Idea how many are in there, nearly five years worth of used blades but I can tell you how much in weight.....325g! A fair few!! :)

Paul
Probably about 325 blades then. Apparently a DE blade weighs approx 1g, depending.

I just use the plastic "thing" container, tuck, that the blades come in, I jam them in untill I can't get any more in.
Is it sad that I have just looked in my shaving cabinet and I have five full of old blades and have started a sixth. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom