Show us your blade banks

Presumably DE blades are recyclable, if you can get past the biohazard angle? Seems mad that quite a lot of people have half a pound of blade steel kicking around waiting to be binned. What happens to old DE (etc) blades? Surely not the same fate as cartridges?
That's why I store them in a metal tin. It can all go to metal recycling at the tip

Presumably DE blades are recyclable, if you can get past the biohazard angle? Seems mad that quite a lot of people have half a pound of blade steel kicking around waiting to be binned. What happens to old DE (etc) blades? Surely not the same fate as cartridges?
If you put them in a metal container you should be able to put them out with your tins and stuff in your recycling, it will be melted down to make who knows what!

Paul.

View attachment 72628

Here's my blade bank, about 4-5 years worth of blades.

Boiled pear sweet tin from Lidl.

Other flavours are available. The Lemon one is ok, but I preferred the Cherry one.
How many blades you reckon you got in there at a guesstimate?

We should do a little guessing game on the forum, whoever guesses the right amount of blades, gets a prize would be fun lol

That's why I store them in a metal tin. It can all go to metal recycling at the tip
I need to change mine to a metal tin tbh as the only thing I had to hand was a glass jar left so just needed something asap to keep away from the kids

How many blades you reckon you got in there at a guesstimate?

We should do a little guessing game on the forum, whoever guesses the right amount of blades, gets a prize would be fun lol

Probably a few hundred?

The good thing about my sweet tin blade bank is it could be kept out of harm pretty easily, if you wanted to keep it away from the kids.

Back
Top Bottom