Show off your boar(s), gent

You are a Muppet! :p

It's a "Bambino" I think.
Girl Fight Fighting GIF by Shalita Grant

It's a Boti 26mm Fan in a Boti handle. It's a nice brush. I have a 23mm fan on the way to me at the moment. I have a badger brush which reknotted. I hope it turns out as good!

It looks very nice indeed. Some of the MIC knots on Aliexpress seem to be of a very good quality, I have a flat top unbleached from Oumo which is excellent but every time I see an unbleached fan boar, I get BAD! (Brush Acquisition Disorder)

Here's my collection:

View attachment 92901

Zenith unbleached, Omega Proraso, Smog SOC and Smog Mistura.

Also have a Smog 1305 inbound thanks to the Connaught September offer

What's the SOC Taj like Chris? I am tempted by the cherry wood version. Are the knots in the SOC better than regular Semogues? I really like my 820 (and prefer the handle) but the SOCs come at a premium, which I wonder how that translates in the knot itself.

What's the SOC Taj like Chris? I am tempted by the cherry wood version. Are the knots in the SOC better than regular Semogues? I really like my 820 (and prefer the handle) but the SOCs come at a premium, which I wonder how that translates in the knot itself.
Hi Paul, Supposedly the hair type in the SOC variants are better. From my personal experience, it does feel softer from the get go when compared to other boars. The only exception to this was the Semogue 830 (not 820) that I had which had very soft boar bristles. The handle is a very comfortable shape as well.

Back
Top Bottom