should i get this or am i better off getting something else?

@Boycie83 @Palmolive fox @Rob998 @mcgruff wowwwww what can i say? i think i had one the best shaves of my life!!!

the last two head shave have been worlds apart its like i had a frustrating awful shave last time,
and an amazing head shave this time, was night and day

i know exactly where i went wrong last time before when i last head shaved and when i used the last gillette nacet razor,
i stropped the nacet blade a fair few times in the twinplex de razor stropper/sharpener and i think that mustve messed up the coating or the edge of the razor or something

@mcgruff the perspi rock was brilliant being a round head on it, its a lot smoother to rub on your head compared to the rectangle alum block i got,
and glad i got this over the syptic pencil, yes it cost a few quid more but its bigger, will last longer and you can get more area of your head when rubbing it against it...

when i did use the perspi rock i got the usual stinging sensation here and there which always happens to me and im used to it tbh

I know from experience that honing a good edge on a straight razor is a delicate, highly-skilled process. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the stropping machine is to blame.
yea i think it is tbh because that was the only thing i did different, otherwise the routine was similar tbh

btw you know how you get alum block and the perspi rock, have you seen alum powder?
saw it at the local asian groceries the other day and wondered if that would be any good

Back
Top Bottom