Shaving soap sticks

Mikael said:
I like both Tabac and Arko, smell wise maybe Tabac as a small edge to the Arko though.

Jeez Mikael,

I just saw what you typed there. See now, that's a good thing to know about how our tastes in sniffers differs. There's a few members who I can rely on to have a similar shave as me with whatever razor thay're using, and then you got some of them there crazy SE guys who also happen to like real aggressive type DE shaves. Yeah, you know who you are, and I know the deal with you so no problems giving me bad advice....heh. My point being I can tell a lot about a razor from some members opinions, and other I can't.

Mikael, you like both those products eh? Hah, you even give the scent edge to Tabac. That is so far removed from my reality.....it's breath taking. I believe I'll take your fragrance reviews with a tiny bit of skepticism somewhere in the back of my head. Pretty funny.

Dodgy

Hiya,

Well as I tend to do sometimes, I kinda get stuck in a groove, which has been the case here. Been using various soaps as sticks for....well, I haven't stopped yet. Yep, tried some IK this morning and it was excellent. Little softer than other hard soaps, which makes it a little easier loading up.

Used an old Valobra stick, some MFW, Surrey of course, and the Nannysicle Old Timey style stick (looks almost homemade). Every lather building experience has been good and I can use a floppy or dense brush with about equally good results. Heh, I have an old De Vergulde Hand stick on the list for this week. Sheeesh.

Dodgy

Back
Top Bottom