Shaving Private area

Glenn-Village-People.jpg

Just spotted this thread and thought it might actually have some trimmer recommendations ensconced within it. I should have known it would be full of banter!

Does anyone actually have any (useful!) recommendations for plug in / rechargeable body hair trimmers? I've twice bought the £20 blue Gillette Styler the supermarkets sell. First one lasted 3 uses, I stupidly gave this product another chance and bought another. This one lasted a puny 2 uses but at least kept the receipt & box this time so will return it. I know that batteries that come with things like this are normally crap, but I put a brand new battery in both when they stopped working, and the thing was still dead both times. Absolute garbage. It worked fine but for something to crap out after 2-3 uses is ridiculous.

I'd like something way better, I have hair clippers but these seem a bit heavy duty for down there and I'd rather get a dedicated body hair trimmer. Any sensible recommendations from people who've used them appreciated!

Philips Oneblade is worth a look.

But my DE is better (Merkur open-comb). A mild open-comb is very versatile. Slices through short or long hair with no drama. Probably want to take a sharp blade into the forest of Mirkwood.

Just spotted this thread and thought it might actually have some trimmer recommendations ensconced within it. I should have known it would be full of banter!

Does anyone actually have any (useful!) recommendations for plug in / rechargeable body hair trimmers? I've twice bought the £20 blue Gillette Styler the supermarkets sell. First one lasted 3 uses, I stupidly gave this product another chance and bought another. This one lasted a puny 2 uses but at least kept the receipt & box this time so will return it. I know that batteries that come with things like this are normally crap, but I put a brand new battery in both when they stopped working, and the thing was still dead both times. Absolute garbage. It worked fine but for something to crap out after 2-3 uses is ridiculous.

I'd like something way better, I have hair clippers but these seem a bit heavy duty for down there and I'd rather get a dedicated body hair trimmer. Any sensible recommendations from people who've used them appreciated!
That's typically how these things go.
I have tried a 15-20 different shavers that were recommended for shaving the downstairs.
I only kept two of them. One being the philips OneBlade (do not buy the one specifically for intimate shaving - does not work at all...).
The other one being a Philips BodyGroom.
OneBlade works for the entire body, but with a small chance of cutting the sack. That's where i use the BodyGroom, works allright for already short hairs..

Back
Top Bottom