Shaving Private area

Why is shaving your testicles a strong grooming habit? I was brought up to shower twice a day, not like millennials who believe Axe/Lynx is a replacement for washing.
I‘m not a native english speaker, so i might not use the right words.
All i'm trying to say, is that i do believe that it's important to stay “fresh” - and shaving your balls (for me) is an important part of that.

Happy shaving :)

I‘m not a native english speaker, so i might not use the right words.
All i'm trying to say, is that i do believe that it's important to stay “fresh” - and shaving your balls (for me) is an important part of that.

Happy shaving :)
I stay fresh by showering twice a day, I don't think the fact I have any hair there is relevant.

Ah, I miss stuff like this.

If your biggest concern in life is your hairy f'kin b0llocks, then I suggest you're absolutely crushing it in life and can just lay back on your deckchair and pay some buxom strumpet to shave them for you.

For the full body shave use clippers with no combs and then new cartridge with shave foam / gel, for the ultra sleek finish. Down under, clippers with no comb but extreme care needed, usually get a few nicks. Under arm; again clippers with no comb. All, very time consuming but worthwhile in my opinion before a holiday etc. Similarly, with chest hair, not a good look on older people when it protrudes from the top of one's shirt at the neck. All part of a normal care routine, especially when body hair goes grey - not a good look!

On a serious note - personally i feel that the hair under your armpits and around your nads should be left alone as much as possible - i only trim them very occasionally when they get too long and irritating, and then i just shorten them a bit - i don't go for the full shave .

I really don't think it is actually necessary to trim or shave these areas - just keep on top of your all-over personal hygiene and all will be good.

As a side note - there was a telly series some years back showing new recruits going thru basic training in the UK Royal Marines and part of it was an instructor in the shower demonstrating to a room full of them how to wash the whole body properly and saying how important it is to REALLY clean armpits, nads, ears, between toes etc,etc, because they can get real big problems with sweat and fungus in Arctic / Jungle etc if their personal hygiene standards arn't kept on top of as much as conditions allow for.

Smoothies.

maxresdefault.jpg

Everyone to their own; smooth look is good; hairy look not so good on the old! Well, until one get too old and just can't manage things! As I've said, it is rather time consuming, but does look (and feel) a lot better when done.

It's not really a sexist or a discriminatory (for that mater) subject. Probably a difficult matter to acknowledge, accept or indeed discuss for the old guard. Everyone to their own; live and let live. Back hair, however, is a difficult area to deal with on ones own!

Last edited:
There's no need to 'deal with' back hair. It's just hair. It's not like it's bad AIDS or something.

Some serious insecurity going round if folk think they need to have a good-looking back.

I just let my massive traps and lats do the talking.

Back
Top Bottom