Shaving Acquisitions March

So I lasted 2 and a Half Months in the NO BUY RESTRAINT and I'm out. I don't feel the need for a reset andstarting over. I have accomplished what I wanted. I no longer purchase mindlessly but give thought to a purchase in comparison to what I already have in the hoards of stuff. This brush was a favorite of mine that I traded for Alan's professionally High Polished Rockwell 6S. I will ALWAYS have that razor andit was a good trade but I still missed this unique brush from Wolf Whiskers. He knew if he ever sold I would be interested in getting it back and since he's hunting a Wald Brush he made an offer I couldn't refuse. My Official Restraint is done but my new minset will continue as I mve forward. I not only feel a sense of freedom to buy but a sense in freedom to NOT buy.....Again, my misson in breaking the buying binge cycle was successful............I think, Now somone pass me a Beer ! :)
IyFbyUv.jpg

SEEeNUJ.jpg

rfT1NzS.jpg

y2gBGng.jpg

vEvxxKt.jpg

D64ED0D5-D4D5-4C7B-904A-F5D2C550B53F.jpeg
Many thanks to @Mike Smart for the very generous loan of his Occam’s Oren razor, and the extremely generous gift of samples fromHouse of Mammoth, Noble Otter, Geo Trumper and Wickham’s!
It was a real highlight of my week after a particularly crap work week, blowing a tyre and everyday general crap. It also reminded me that there are genuinely nice and generous people out there!
Loving the House of Mammoth scent but the stand out for me is Noble Otter Noir et Vanille, it’s just stunning! It’s also given me a massive push to try scents beyond my citrus favourites to the point where my favourite scent/soap list is getting severely challenged/changed!

1: HOM = Mood Indigo
2: HOM = Almond Leather
3: HOM = HYGGE
4: HOM = Damocles

5: NO = The Noir Et Vanille
6: NO = Neon Sun
7: NO = Northern Elixir

8: Geo F Trumper = Spanish Leather
10: Geo F Trumper = Eucris

11: May Chang.

£5? That's a great buy. Where did you get them from?

These are the folks I bought the Jaguar straight edge from years ago ... probably the Miraki, too. They're more a hairdresser supplier, but also sell Barber razors and a small supply of blades.

Back
Top Bottom