Shaving Acquisitions Jan. 2023

iv
ive noticed a lot of vintage english blades come from sheffiled, is it due to it being known as the steel city? lool

Finally got the chance to buy a Lambda Athena. I am made up...not mine, but one of these....

View attachment 98908

I saved pound coins for months to be able to afford this. The granddaughter's piggy banks were a bugger to get in to.
Beautiful Chris, I've been on the list for a little while, expecting an email soon, hopefully!

Paul.

Last edited:
Received my confirmation this evening so hopefully get yours soon.

When I first saw these I thought 'Yes. A must have'. My wife thought 'Fuck you'
I've just had an email telling me I'm on the 2023 waiting list but if anyone drops off the 22 list then I will be offered one earlier.
Better start saving!

Paul.

Really getting to grips with this 2023 restraint. A great start and may be the most I've spent on shaving for a long long time. God bless £1 coin tins though.

Tins of Condate and Londinium Soaps from Mr Brian.

May be the tonic is for a Twenty Twenty Beard year?

No effing chance

Met @fly3k today and he convinced me to go into Superdrug with him to check the ongoing Forest Fresh supply issue for himself.
As usual only the pre-shave version was available. Unusually in the space for the aftershave version there was Sierran Breeze aftershave! This stuff I really like too; it's a very sweet breezy smell and two for a fiver.
I can confirm that despite a much wider cap it smells just as good as ever and is a good second choice to the might Forest Fresh.

I have some of the Dettol shaving cream. Drop me a message if you would like to try it and i will send you a sample