Shaving Acquisitions Jan. 2023

Where from you enabler:)

Paul.

It was sold by Maguires barbershop. Not sure if it works out cheaper here:

It was sold by Maguires barbershop. Not sure if it works out cheaper here:

Nice one, cheers.

Paul.

A brass Wolfman WR2-SB with an Aristocrat Bull Mastiff handle by the late Cooncat Bob.
PX0BvGX.jpg
2bco8wv.jpg

Lovely stuff. I'm a fan of the smaller Omega boars but not many are.

What is the size of the knot?
22mm, loft of 48mm.

I owned this brush years ago. Can't remember why I sold it. I prefer smaller knots these days so this one should be ideal.
Where from you enabler:)

Paul.
ive been really want to get some of those omega boar brushes but im trying hard to stay strong and not give in lool :cry: :ROFLMAO::poop::ROFLMAO:

Some Neepsend double edge blades. Never heard of these and nothing on the internet about them; just stuff about the place in Sheffield (Neepsend specifically) that made them.
Had a shave with one today and initial impressions are sharp and for a non-coated blade (they are marked simply as stainless steel) pretty good. I have quite a sensitive face so prefer coated blades.
Will update the review spreadsheet in due course and welcome any insight or opinions on these blades. There's already lots of information about Sheffield steel manufacturers.
PXL_20230111_150221040.jpgoriginal_8e4e2fff-fda8-4de5-824e-6a6746c982b6_PXL_20230111_150552955.jpg

I didn't see a thread so I made one. Enough of the pansy "hand wringing". I saw a deal for 25% off and free shipping just when I needed to replenish my Fine L'Orange Noir AS and I added a couple of goodies to boot since there isn't a manjack amongst you Island Apes with the "sack" to castigate me for buying a puck of MWF and at discount to boot!! It would be considered sedition at minimum!! :giggle:

Bn7YEMl.jpg
It’s very lucky all US flights are grounded or Boycie would have deployed to castigate you for this impertinence!

Back
Top Bottom