SHAVETTE Of The Day

How do you like it?
I like it a lot actually.......the blade 'sits' very well in he holder and while I like the AC types a lot.... I find the shorter length more maneuverable. The fit and finish of the razor is good. I have a few Univinlions razors and they seem to be made to a high standard. A few of the chinese razors I have bought recently seem to be thinner and lighter requiring a slight change in technique to get a good shave
I also like the fact that I can continue to use the seemingly endless supply of DE blades which I currently own!

Innovative! With care it's no more or less dangerous that if it were fully encapsulated in the head. In fact, I'd suggest it would be more safe as you'd be much more aware of the blade rather than a mere slip of a protrusion as per the AC razors.

DE shavettes often, by happy coincidence, will take injector blades as well - like AC blades, I think their increased rigidity makes for a safer and more satisfying shave. See: https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/index.php?threads/shavette-with-a-twist.30203/

Nicely played!

My New Purchase Dark Stag Kamisori Shavette arrived Christmas Eve looking forward to my First Shave with it Also my Two other Shavette's Dovo, and Focus Slim Al Shavette's both give excellent Shaves (for me)

Attachments

• Dark Stag Kamisori Shavette.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Focus Slim Al + Dove Shavette's.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Last edited: