Not open for further replies.
Saturday

Flair tip Rocket
Feather
new forest 2201
mama bears dublin tweed
alum
old spice fresh lime

First use of the Dublin tweed , nice aroma , can't quite place it , some sandalwood? and other things , nice though. Not too strong.
Lathered up well in my 'fido' and performed nicely for 3+ passes. I also decided to try a feather in flair tip rocket , last time I used a feather it did'nt agree with me ,very sore face.Today the feather worked well no problems. Hmmm! perhaps technique has improved. See what happens tomorrow. Alum ,rinse with cold and Old spice fresh lime to finish off

enjoy the rest of the day

Damian

Saturday mid day
Pre: Shower
Razor: Dorko and Merkur 25c
Brush: Custom two band finest
Soap: Mitchels Wool Fat
AS: La Coste Callenge
Result: Very nice

After lawing the mawn I brought out the big guy (brush and cut throat), it was time to lawn the dome and face :shave . I wasn´t suposed to buy any more/other soaps, but I had to try MWF, so many swear by it. Well, it produced lots and lots of lather, even tohugh it was a little "heavy" (like concrete). But I blame myself, it was the first time with it. The Merkur did a good job with the head, I like the fact it has a longer handle than my old NEW, that now will go into service with my wife :D
46913d1281184367-sotd-sun-august-1th-sat-august-7th-snb13060.jpg

Saturday

Gillette Slim Twist
Superthin (3)
Vulfix 2235
Boots shave bowl
Alum
Aquatonic

BGS (Bloody good shave) although the boots soap burned a little today, I find it does on occasion if the mix is slightly drier then optimum.

Saturday, 08-07-10.

Soap from Marsella 72% palm oil - Semogue LE09 - Edwin Jagger DE89L - Astra #2 - Pre Proraso - MWF - Alum block - Toner Thayers Original Aloe Vera - ASL Brummel + ASB 444.

Afeitado07-08-10.jpg

Saturday

Trumper Razor
Swede
New Forest 2201
Mama Bear's Spellbound Woods Soap (**GAG**)
Old Spice Whitewater a/s

The soap arrived from Badger and Hone (good service and take paypal) this morning. I bought one of the "damaged" ones just to see what all the fuss is about. It was okay. I think I went a bit overboard with the water, but considering that I have been using the explosive Coates cream all week it wasn't bad at all.

Unfortunately, reading, speaking and even typing the overly-twee name of these soaps makes me want to vomit.

Ian

Saturday AM

EJ DE89L
Merkur Super (4)
Grosvenor 404 Bodger
ToOBS (Mr Taylor) Cream

EJ Sandalwood ASM

Well that's the end of the Mr Taylor's cream and I'll miss it (it smells and performs very well) but, with a drawer full of creams and soaps, space and variety is needed, not nostalgia. I can always buy another next year.

This has been a terrific rotation and each day's shave has been a very good one.

Tomorrow may bring a bit of a change I think.

:shave

Slow Shaving said:
I love the brush's handle, could you tell us who is the manufacturer and add some link? Thanks.

I could, for a small fee ... :lol: It´s our own neocaligatio (chris). It´s a nice brush and the handle is the perfect size for me, tall enough for deep bowls and steardy enough for fat fingers + it´s a looker :D

Saturday

Gillette fat handle Tech
Feather (3)
Kent VS30
Palmolive Shave Stick
Boots Fresh Wood ASB
Pashana AS

Another face lathering session and a good DFS from the Tech/Feather combo topped up at the end with the smell of Pasahana.

TTFN

Tony

black one is a Cartier Diabolo

antdad usually calls me nick in his pm's
beejay now calls me tony
I guess I have confused a number of you so far... Hehe

cheers and enjoy the weekend chaps
the heat wave from russia seems to be arriving soon here

konstantinos

Mikael said:
Slow Shaving said:
I love the brush's handle, could you tell us who is the manufacturer and add some link? Thanks.

I could, for a small fee ... :lol: It´s our own neocaligatio (chris). It´s a nice brush and the handle is the perfect size for me, tall enough for deep bowls and steardy enough for fat fingers + it´s a looker :D
Thanks mister. Do you accept paypal? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom