Not open for further replies.
Semogue 1800 : Mühle R106+noname israeli : Altesse SS : Weleda ASL

DSCN4138.jpg

Thursday

Gillette Slim Twist with Superthin blade
Vulfix 2235 RSC Menthol cream
Alum
Blue Stratos

A fantastic shave. I gave the str8 another good blast yesterday and was a wee bit raw from that but the combination of the slim twist and superthin was just right. No harsh feedback from the alum no need for a balm or witch hazel and a BBS.

joe mcclaine said:
[

Fellas, tell 'er indoors to use it on her legs - seriously.

Aye, and tell them to go easy on the oil....I had a bit of an experience with baby oil in a shower once. Thank god there was not a razor in sight. :lol:

Thursday

Gillette #58
Gillette Super Thin [Thai] (1)
Omega 80052
Proraso Soap/Cream [Superlather]
Thayers
Proraso Pre/Post ASB
Adidas Dynamic Pulse [with added menthol] AS

Menthol madness, a nice and refreshing shave and a DFS as well, the #58 and GST combo worked well as a team and gave me my best shave since coming out of hospital, definately getting back in the groove now.

TTFN

Tony

Thursday, 07-08-10. Wilkinson's day. :hungrig

Soap from Aleppo - Vie Long olive wood 23 mm. - Wilkinson Sword Sticky - Blade Wilkinson Sword #1 - Pre Proraso - Wilkinson stick in a puck - Alum block - Astringent Thayers Lemon - ASL Physical Man (Jockey) + ASB 444.

Afeitado08-07-10002.jpg

Thursday

Proraso Pre & Post
Proraso Cream
Edwin Jaeger DE89 Ivory
Personna
TGS Silvertip
Real Shave Co. SPF8 Moisturiser w/ Armani

DFS.

Slant, with shiny new red ip
Kent h8
Cyril Rose cream, thanks Sonny!
Old Spice

Excellent shave. Been trying my hand at honing over the past week or two, edges are useable. I'd almost forgotten how good a nice new de blade is. The Cyril rose is lovely stuff, didn't quite get the lather down the first time but it's working a treat now and the scent is great.

Thursday Evening

L'Oreal face wash in the shower
New Forest Superior 2201
Proraso soap (fancied some menthol after last nights almond)
Gillette Superspeed
Red Personna (3)
Nivea ASB

No OS lime tonight as I'm making it last! Red Personna still feeling ok after it's third outing, I'll be interested to see how it feels tomorrow.

Razor: Rolls Razor
Brush: New Forest Superior 2201
Cream: C.O. Bigelow
ASB: C.O. Bigelow Blue Elixir
Cologne: C.O. Bigelow Blue Elixir

389483271.jpg

Friday

Shower
Slim & Super Thin (3)
Tabac & EJ BB
Alum
Tabac AS

a functional friday shave. The current blade would appear to be a Vietnamese 'platinum' one and although there is another shave in it, i will swap it out for a Thai one tonight and see if that is as smooth, if so, i see a purchase coming on in whatever flavour on offer :)

Friday

Fatboy (3 passes on 5 )
gillette super thin ( These are so good )
Fido's new forest 2201 (I like this a lot )
Nannys Yushu soap ( Great stuff)
Alum ( I like to use Alum )
Old spice fresh lime (have I mentioned I like this a bit ? )

A reminder of how enjoyable a shave can be .
I dropped my Alum block and I've been using an angular fragment ,luckily Audiolab has some nice new ones . Lately started rinsing off the Alum with cold water a la Urban Hermit , (thanks for the tip UH) .

Enjoy the weekend

Friday

Schick Injector Type 'J'
Personna Injector Blade
EJ Best Badger
Castle Forbes Pre-Shave
MWF
Boots Witch Hazel
Nivea Sensitive asb
Penhaligon's English Fern edt

Ian

Simfix Grosvenor Super Badger : Henckels 17 : Mitchell's Wool Fat

DSCN4142.jpg

DSCN4145.jpg

Good shave, with a bit of roughness, because of the edge of the Henckels that's almost the factory edge with a bit of CrOx,.... Anyway I have finally cooled with a good splash of "France de Molinard "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom