Friday

Proraso sensitive pre/post
Muhle R106
Gillette 7 o'clock Sharp Edge
Nanny's Lavender soap
Simpson's Keyhole 2 brush
Body Shop Razor Relief
Trumpers Eucris cologne sample

I normally shave every other day, but this morning I decided to shave after having shaved on Thursday morning as I was going off to see a recruitment consultant and I wanted to look at my best.

I know that others have noted that shaving 2 days in a row does not end up with a decent shave and it was the same for me this morning. Then again it may have been me being ultra cautious along my jawline because of who I was going to see, but the shave ended up very mild.

However, the Eucris sample was a delight, although I did end up using most of the sample because I struggled to get the cologne out of the vial and then whoosh...95% of it came out. It does smell lovely though and sniffing my wrist now (13 hours after application) I can still smell it :)

I used the Trumpers sample pack, I found it was a use once only for the cream and the cologne. Just the right amount.

Friday night

Hot shower
MWF
NF2211
Straight razor
Fatboy with Feather (4) for the numerous touch ups.
Osma alum
Proraso AS

My first try with the straight I got from missingskin this week. Very very difficult, still a lot to learn with DE shaving, let alone using a straight! On the plus side no blood was spent :twisted:

Friday

Merkur HD 34C, Feather, Col Conk Amber soap, Simpsons Commodore X1, Thayers Lemon
Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, Jasper Conran Man AS Balm, Aqua Velva Musk AS cologne

1288380328277.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom