Shave den show-off (AKA: Bring out your stash!)

Right, Paul - you asked for it! While I was about the frags, I took pictures of most of the stash too.

Pic heavy!

The good frags are still in their boxes beneath the first row down.

Oh! that mirror! Must have a word with Sue!

See why boarding over the bath has appeal?

You can just see the three rolls of seven straights but not all the stuff in drawers.

It won't let me post all the photos together........

Greetings

Here is my 'stash', I have more or less three drawer fulls of gear, 1x drawer full of SE's and Injectors which I keep in old spec. cases from the charity shop, one of brushes and a few DE's and a stash draw of bulk blades and the few soaps I really like and regularly use, plus a few odds and sods.

Note how much self control I have with regard to soap purchases only six types :angel:

DSC05968.JPG

DSC05972.JPG

DSC05970.JPG

DSC05971.JPG

DSC05973.JPG

Regards
Dick

When you shuffle off your mortal coil, just have Sue shove you in the bath and pour in the gallons of aftershave as embalming fluid!

I must admit - I'm both awed and intimidated by that hoard, Carl!

Norfolkdick said:
Greetings Paul

Three lovely looking ABC's in the front row there!

Regards
Dick.

Thanks Dick. I have a fluted one, a floral one and a scroll one. They are all stamped 'Made in England' too which, I believe, makes them quite rare.

They really do look and feel lovely.

Carl, I was worried I had too many fragrances. Now it's quite clear to me I don't have enough!

20150308_154155_zpssrjcdr1i.jpg

Reactions: Fox
You've got some lovely fragrances, Paul. I haven't tried L'Anarchiste in a very long time, and AdP and Tam Dao are two of my favourites.

My current rotation now feels a bit sparse!

1yum1.jpg

Tall_Paul said:
I tell you what, it's a good job I haven't got an addictive personality!

Carl, I was worried I had too many fragrances. Now it's quite clear to me I don't have enough!

Shizzle me pizzle Limey Brother,

Do you say that often? Maybe not very.

I liked looking at them clunky old DE kinda razors of yours. I imagined walking into an estate sale and seeing a full table of those kinda things....whew. Well, it might happen.

Yeah, Carl is pretty enthusiastic isn't he? Now don't try keeping up with him.....well ok, please do. I have had to take his post in small doses and can't comment so far.

Heh, you mighta been being a little sarcastic in your first post, but it turns out to be kinda true I guess.

Mart

Bechet45 said:
Right, Paul - you asked for it! While I was about the frags, I took pictures of most of the stash too.

Pic heavy!

The good frags are still in their boxes beneath the first row down.

Oh! that mirror! Must have a word with Sue!

See why boarding over the bath has appeal?

You can just see the three rolls of seven straights but not all the stuff in drawers.

It won't let me post all the photos together........

Shaggin ell, i know i dont have a problem now, remember me in your will, i will pm you my details.

Back
Top Bottom