Shave den show-off (AKA: Bring out your stash!)

Avnish! I had thought it must be a newbie to revive this thread.

And don't my shelves on Page 3 look bare compared to now! Hm! including some shelves that didn't exist back then.
Did you renovate the bath?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Nah! Once you look at the walls above eye level, they just cry out for narrow shelves for shaving brushes - and wider ones for razors. The rubber duck has not been evicted but now lives atop a pile of soaps atop the cabinet. Sadly for him - or her - s/he can't fly and dis stuck up there.

What I found strange is that I only own around 100 blades, even though I throw them after one use?? Or is 100 excessive? [emoji14]

Reasoning for another two brushes; 13 is an unlucky number for me. Ironic.

Couldn't sleep so was doing some very early morning TSR old thread browsing and all I can say after reading through this thread is - if SWMBO ever begins complaining about why I "need" so much shaving stuff, I am not ashamed to say that you lot will be my get out of jail free card (frantically begins downloading some "but darling at least I am not as bad as this" pics)

IMG_20160614_172329_1.jpg
IMG_20160614_172703_1.jpg
IMG_20160614_172813_1.jpg
IMG_20160614_172554_1.jpg
IMG_20160614_172539_1.jpg
that is my den...

Good lord, Nishy - I thought you were a serious shaver. Is that it? All there is?
A couple more boxes Carl, but that's mainly EDT's. I also have 5 strops and around 9 honing stones.

Throw some raffle luck my way and it will grow!

I have had a look through this thread and i can honestly say i feel so much better. I really thought i had a problem!! LOL...
But some of you lads have put my shave den to absolute shame...haha. Wow....i am amazed. Well done chaps! I think i might just indulge in a bit of online shopping right now.

Since I started wet-shaving over 2-years ago, I've amassed quite a pile of stuff.
Many have asked "Just how much stuff do you have?", so I took some photos.
I have three stages of stash. One; active rotation. Two; warm storage. Three; cold storage (in an un-named military installation.)

Here's photos of what I have in stages 1 & 2 (bathroom, and wardrobe/under-the-bed)

(not shown; two jars of MdC stored elsewhere in the wardrobe I forgot about.)

*Edit. I'll post photos of my "cold-war stash" in a later post once I drag everything out of the cargo container. I think I may have a problem...:icon_rolleyes:

63 soaps in this pile, not counting the tube of 444 photo-bombing the group...

Thank you, I don't feel so bad about the number of soaps and creams I have. I have enough for a few years, you have enough for a life time!

L'Occitane Fragrances

d8996fc2cacce42d2f5e53cfbc0aa117.jpg

Several discontinued scents that smell fantastic. A shame really. Looking forward to trying the relaunched Ambre and 4 Voleurs though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom