Semogue Foro Afeitado LE 2016 (the orange one)

Hello, it's me again! :giggle:

Yes, I'm afraid I'm still looking for this brush. Yes, I'm still offering 140 GBP or less (tracked shipping included).
It's a new year! A great time to get rid of some old stuff! ;)

So, it turns out I'm still looking for this brush in all its butterscotch-y Semogueness. And I realise the unclear shipping/customs situation right now doesn't help either, but not all members here are located on a certain lovely island in the North Atlantic, and with those who are I suppose things could be sorted out!

I dunno, my leg has started to itch weirdly, and sometimes feels almost wooden... But probably nothing to worry about.

Anyway, how about that brush, huh? Maybe somebody has found one hiding in the depths of a locker somewhere...?

I feel your pain in not finding the brush , I've been searching for my birth year H4 slim and a BB short handle 84 at reasonable prices . But after six months I'm currently highest bidders on both ( hate to think what the shipping and import tax I'm going to get hit with ) .
I used to only look at the eBay uk but was advised to look at different countries as some sellers only list for that country , so I started looking at eBay France as advised and then looked at eBay USA ( comes up eBay.com ) . Not sure how far afield you've searched , but may be worth widening your net
Hopefully one day you'll get your hands on that elusive brush and all the searching and waiting will have been worth it

And again... I'm still all lonely without the brush here, and at least one of these brushes is still sitting bored in a cabinet somewhere... Why not end both our sufferings at once, and get 140 GBP for the trouble...?

Back
Top Bottom