SE v DE Razors

What Chris said.

You could do worse than trying a Hawk V3 & Proline P blades.
Very comfortable shaves with zero irritation.

Last edited:
I really should try an SE razor and the hawk V2 looks like a good starter before something more expensive.

The only thing I would say for the V2 is to change the handle for something with a bit more heft about it.

I started on the V2 then got rid at the first opportunity and got an SE which was more substantial. But it did get my SE soul stirred. Not shaken

I saw you also recommended the Claymore Evolution, looks very nice and it would probably be best to skip the cheaper SE which I would end up selling anyway and go straight for a higher quality one.

Now to watch the BST like a hawk!

Which AC razors are you sticking with Chris?

Stainless General
Stainless Mongoose
Enoch
Hawk V3
Yaqi Excalibur
Plus my Ever Ready razors

Decided these are all I will ever need. Plus I need to add to the one pound saving tin for a black Nodachi. I really need one at each place.

The other Raster or whatever it is thing can go as a freebie cos it's garbage.

That's a strong line up.

That garbage Raster - did I sell you that?

Wasn't that from my PIF @Boycie83 ? I didn't actually mind it, but it only encouraged me to get the vector rather than hang on to it.

Is that 2 that have ended up from me that have done you in? I swear I'm not trying to off you @Satanfriendly !
I think you might be right Marc.

I'll sleep soundly tonight knowing I've not sold Chris some 'shite' - means he's more likely to buy from my next batch of tat

Wasn't that from my PIF @Boycie83 ? I didn't actually mind it, but it only encouraged me to get the vector rather than hang on to it.

Is that 2 that have ended up from me that have done you in? I swear I'm not trying to off you @Satanfriendly !

That and a pack of blades which I use to strip paint and wallpaper, and some bloody Cologne called Mandate which serves the same purpose. The name alone was a big hint.

Initially I didn't really understand why the popularity of SE razors but they've really grown on me and what I really like about SE razors is they don't seem to get clogged like de razors

Give an injector a go or something like the twig/thorn or mars see razors maybe?